Chapter 51: Zebra part 3

Sarafina watched as the little chef worked hard to fill the huge banquet table the warden had provided for them while Zebra went and did...whatever. Something, she didn't know. And she preferred it that way. Though she had an inkling of what that guy was doing. Now that the Blind Bandit had already met him she completely understood why zebra getting released was to be kept secret. Holy crap what a personality! A voice startled the younger woman out of her thoughts.

"Warden! Warden Love!" A man stood by the door and gave a salute. "News of zebra's release has already gone public! The world is in a panic!" He informed her. "I was afraid of that. That's how top secret things go, I suppose." The older woman replied, not at all surprised by the news. Love grinned then said, "No one gets released from honey prison for free. I'll make sure zebra fulfils the appropriate conditions." The worker, who was waiting for further orders, sweat drop and inquired, "By conditions...you don't mean your feelings being returned in some way..?" The guy didn't sound like he wanted to know.

Sarafina highly, no make that extremely, doubtful that was going to happen. That behemoth of a man didn't look like he even knew that stuff. Or how even but there was no need to tell anyone that. "No! How vulgar! Take your filthy humour elsewhere!" Warden Love shouted at him angrily. "Sorry for making you wait!" Komatsu announced as he rolled out a cart. "This is the last of it!" "Yay! Finally!" The hunter cheered as he watched the chef put the food on the table. "Hmph! There's never been a release party held in this prison before. I'm going to bill you for the food, Toriko." The older woman told Toriko, though he didn't look like he cared.

"Put it on Zebra's tab. Then again, if you tried he'd probably whine that this celebration was too measly." Toriko commented with a grin then took a drink of beer. The two looked out at the impossibly long table. "But it will be enough to stave off his complaints, you think?" The warden wondered aloud. Guess Zebra is like Toriko when he ate...? "I can't say for sure.." The hunter frowned a bit as he replied. He was mostly wondering how he was going to explain Sarafina to him. "Um..." The chef rubbed the back of his head as he spoke. "Speaking of, where is zebra?"

"He went to the other prisoners are." Toriko told him. "Ah! To say goodbye, you mean?! Because his fellow inmates took such good care of him, I bet!" Komatsu sounded far too innocent when he said that. Also, chances were very good he didn't know what went on in prisons cause if the chef did the words took care of him could go many many different ways. That and it was very highly doubtful that Zebra was going to be that friendly. "Ack?! Sarafina-san?!" Komatsu squeaked out when the woman hugged him. "Your innocence is truly something to behold Komatsu." Sarafina sighed out. "Nope. He went to kill them. Because they kept whispering bad things about him." Toriko explained as he watched the two, torn from feeling jealous and amused.

Sarafina lightly glared at him. To think he called her blunt! "Zebra's ears are sharper than a knife. And of the four kings, he's got the shortest fuse. He's more belligerent than any creature I know." The Hunter explained to them. Well, the woman could tell already that this was gonna be a great trip. Deep laughter suddenly made the two look to their left and HOLY CRAP! Zebra was covered from head to toe with blood, making him appear more frightening. "There's nothing more arousing than a good fight." Zebra said. Sarafina raised an eyebrow at him and said, "A fight, huh? It appears to be more like a one-sided blood bath. But that's just my opinion on it."

"GYAAH! YOU'RE COVERED IN BLOOD!" Komatsu cried out in dismay. Sarafina kept her eye on the scarred man. Geez, was this guy tall! And fricken huge! Way bigger than Toriko! The woman barely reached his waist! The chef and the bandit watched as he leaned down to their eye level. Sarafina took a whiff and tried to keep a straight face. He needed a bath. It was unnerving to smell someone covered in blood. Not to mention revolting.