Tea Time

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Starset - Die For You (Acoustic)

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 4:28 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

Because I know you're lost when you run away

Into the same black holes and black mistakes

Taking all my will just to run alone

When are you coming home?

---

The rays of golden sunlight filtered through the open blinds, and (Y/n) lay there in her bed, asleep.

Her eyelids twitched, opening to look at her surroundings.

It seemed different as if someone had rearranged all the items in the bedroom. Her drawings were neatly in a pile, with dusty cardboard boxes in the corner. The bookshelf had a thin layer of dust covering it.

Dust motes floated about, visible in the afternoon sunlight. (Y/n) sat up, looking over at the desk the Dream tea was on.

It was gone.

The girl quickly got out of her bed, tossing aside the sheets to get a closer look at the spot where it used to be. She then checked under her desk, quickly discovering it also wasn't there.

Silence hung in the air, and (Y/n) turned to look at the rest of her room. As if no one had been here for ages, the bookshelf's books' pages began to turn yellow, the leather spine of the novels beginning to wear away.

''How long have I been asleep?'' She asked herself, turning to walk out of the room. (Y/n) gave her room one last look before closing the door behind her, and went down the hall. 

Passing a room, she heard soft voices and stopped. She ran back to her room to grab something, finding a hockey stick that was gathering dust.

She then went back to the source of the noise, and slowly opened the door, holding up the hockey stick as a defence weapon and found herself in a bedroom.

What would've formerly had Batman posters and Harry Potter stuff, now had Ninjago posters and lego figures.

(Y/n) lowered the stick, seeing no threat. There was the sound of something moving, and she turned her gaze to a box filled to the brim with lego bricks.

A ginger hairpiece with the round yellow head popped up. The lego figure then looked up, seeing a giant holding what looked to be a shiny tree trunk above them.

 Opening their mouth, they let out a girly scream, while (Y/n) stood there, not knowing what to do.

A transparent plastic arm appeared, the hand covering the tiny screaming lego figure's mouth, shutting them up. 

''Jay will you please shut up?'' The lego figure asked, appearing beside him, waist-deep in the lego.

Jay raised his yellow plastic claw, pointing at the towering giant. Cole then looked up at them, his eyes widening as he took in the large figure.

Soon, a spiky-haired brunet appeared, glaring at the blue-clad ninja. ''Really Jay? Now my headache's a lot worse thanks to you.''

''Guys, look,'' Cole spoke, making the porcupine lookup. 

''I feel, stiff...'' Then, two blonds appeared one with tousled hair and the other platinum blond. 

Then, all the lego figures that were waist-deep in the lego box looked at the girl. Cole took his hand off Jaybird's mouth, and the ginger-haired lego screamed girlishly yet again. Jay then ceased his screaming.