Chapter 105

Go back to chapter 91 and look at the picture I used for Cass 🥺
***
Saint Smith
2 days later...
Saturday, August 14th, 6:40am
"Ima miss you." I spoke kissing on Cass's neck.

"It's only a week boo. I promise. I feel really bad and I really need to be there for my mom. Plus I haven't seen my family in so long." She pouted, wrapping her arms around me.

"It's aight Cass. Do what you gotta do, Aight?" I assured her.

"Okay." She sighed, pulling away from me. She looked me in my eyes, getting on her tip toes to give me another kiss.

"Man I don't wanna go now." She sighed.

"It's 6:45. You better get out of here. The jet waiting for you." I chuckled, trying to get her to gone head.

"Oh shit!" She exclaimed in realization, grabbing her bags. "Okay, I'll see you in a week."

"You forgetting anything?" I asked.

"No? Why?" She asked.

Picking up Kairi in her luh baby carrier, I put her on the bed.

"Oh my gosh. I really be forgetting about this girl sometimes. Mommy's sorry." She cooed, grabbing her hand even though she was asleep. "Could you help me carry her stuff to the limo please?"

"Gotchu." I agreed, taking Kairi, her baby bag, and mini suitcase filled with her clothes.

Walking with Cass out of the house and down the pavement, we watched as the limo pulled up in front of the crib just in time.

"Aight Saint." She huffed putting her things down, for the driver to put in the trunk. "See you later, I love you, and please go out and enjoy yourself so you don't have to be all cooped up in the house."

"Aight mama. Love you too. Have fun." I smiled, giving her a kiss on the forehead.

Handing her Kairi, I watched her get into the car with her and close the door behind her. I handed the driver Kairi's things then watched as he put them in the trunk as well.

Just as they were about to drive off, Cass rolled down the window.

"Saint don't forget about ya doctors appointment I made you!" She shouted.

"Aight!" I shouted back, a lil embarrassed. "Now the whole damn neighborhood know I got issues." I mumbled to myself.

Walking back in the house, I heard someone call my name.

"Mornin Saint!" My next door neighbor called out. I turned around, mugging him. Ion think me and him even met before. He was some cracker ass looking nigga, watering his lawn shirtless.

"Mornin!" I sarcastically smiled, saluting him like white people did and kept it moving.

"Fuckin cracker." I mumbled under my breath, rolling my eyes.

Closing the door behind me, I locked it then I took a deep breath. I was home alone for a whole week with nothing but work to do. I only had about two days to just chill and do nothing. It was good cause I wasn't planning on doing anything anyways.

Walking back down the hall to my room, I closed my blinds then my curtains making the room dark so I could go back to sleep. It was funny how as soon as Cass and the baby left, my state of mind was changin again. I was already falling into that dark place I was once in.