Comparison (9)

-Izuku POV-

The weekend came around fast again, everything is moving so fast.. yet it shouldn't, I feel like I'm waiting for something. 

It was so white outside, there was a bit of snow on the ground. I didn't know if I wanted to go outside or not, even if I like winter. I glanced out my window, I could barely see it over the fire escape so I slid open the window and stepped out. I had socks on but the metal of the escape was still way too cold. I shivered and looked down, children playing with winter jackets on, throwing snowballs at each other ignoring the cold. I smiled, and remembered when I used to do that too.

I jumped when I saw somebody down there with bright red hair, but it was somebody else. I thought it was Eijirou almost right aways, so I got excited for a second.

I ignored that and climbed back inside, closing the window and trying to warm up. My mom was sleeping in her room, and I thought about Kacchan. We hadn't made any plans yet. 

I smile just thinking about him. He's never not pretty, I can't stop just liking him.. I like his spikey hair and how he's nice to me, even if he's not that good at showing his feelings.
Eijirou is kinda like that too.

I stopped, and thought about that. But Bakugou is the boy I like, just because he has some similarities to Eijirou doesn't mean anything. I shrugged it off and walked towards the kitchen to make myself some tea. 

♡♡♡

I walked back to my room and sat on my bed, placing my hot tea on my desk. I glanced outside again, I felt like leaving the house today. Mostly because I enjoy the weather. I thought about texting one of my friends, and thought about that too. I really only have Kacchan and Eijirou. Kacchan of course isn't just a friend.. but I'm not really close to anyone except maybe a few people online. Maybe the people I hung out with a few days ago, but I dunno.

It was kinda sad, and I thought I should make more friends. There's a few nice people in my class, but I'm kind of scared to talk to anybody. Would they think I'm weird for dating a guy? Or would they be alright with that? I'll admit, I'm not that social, so I wouldn't know.
I only really talk to the people who talk to me first..

I jumped when my phone started to buzz, and it was Eijirou. "H-Hello?" "H-Hi! Izuku.. can I come over? Or are you busy?" I smiled hearing his happy voice, "Yeah, I'm not doing anything, you can come." "Awesome, I'll be there soon," "Alright I'll see you-.." "Am I asking to see you too much?" "No? We're friends, I like seeing y-''''I just can't get enough of you," he laughed awkwardly after that, I opened my eyes a little wider in surprise. "I'm sorry..! I'll see you soon!" He hung up fast, and I started to smile. Putting my phone down I layed back with an excited feeling. 

I stood up and walked out of my room into my moms, she was half asleep so I leaned forward and told her Eijirou was coming over. "Hmm.. is that your boyfriend?" she asked tiredly, "N-No! Katsuki is my boyfriend..!" "Oh.." she sat up, trying to completely wake up. "Then I'll make you guys lunch." "You don't have to.." she stood up, walking to her dresser to brush her hair, "It's fine, Izuku, I have nothing better to do anyways," she laughed softly. 

"When's the last time you brought a friend over while I was here? I never get to meet any of them." "It's not like I have a lot." "Oh c'mon, you're nice, and you're very cute, people should like you!" I laughed with an embarrassed look, "It's not that easy." I walked out of the room so I could shower before he arrived. 

♡♡♡

I heard the doorbell and stood up, and when I got to the door my mom had already answered it. "Izuku, this is Eijirou?" She looked back at me with an excited expression, Eijirou smiled too. "Yeah.. uhh, Eiji, this is my mom,, and mom this is.. Kirishima." They were both so excited, and I don't know why.. "Nice to meet you, Mrs. Midoriya," ''Nice to meet you too." She let him in right aways and he pushed off his boots and hung his jacket, my mom walked back to the kitchen. 
I grabbed his sleeve and we walked back to my room. 

"Your mom is sweet, you look a lot like her." "Yeah, it's like I'm only her kid and no one else's." "Seems like it.." I closed the door to my room and he sat on my bed again. "So why'd you wanna come over?" I sat next to him, "Hm, I wanted to see you?" "Really?" I laughed, "Or were you bored?" "Ha, both," he said as he laid back, I laid beside him. He hadn't put his hair up today, it looked nice. 

"Hm, I think I like your hair down more than it spikey." "Bakugou has spikey hair?" I closed my eyes, "Yeah, but yours is probably way softer than his is." "Do you like mine better?" my heart skipped a beat, "Y-Yeah, maybe. But he is cool looking too." I didn't wanna compare Bakugou to Eijirou, it made me think too much; whatever that's supposed to mean.

"So what do you wanna do?" He turned his head to look at me, my hand kind of touched his, I decided to ignore it. "I dunno.. lay here?" I smiled. "We never get the chance to just, talk?" "Do you like talking?" "It's a lot more fun than going on insane dates.. w-with Kacchan I mean.. he takes me to a lot of places I feel like I'm not supposed to go to." "Not supposed to?" "I dunno, we're both really different. He's his own person, he does what he wants." "But does he ever think about what you want?" I paused for a second, "I think so.." 

"Well as long as you like him." I was a little confused, he doesn't really approve of me dating him. What is this now? "Do you like him, though?" "Nope." I was a little surprised but I laughed, "Why not?" I didn't feel like staring at the ceiling like he was, closing my eyes and just listening to what he had to say was enough to make me happy, I like his voice. "He's mean, he always gives me looks. But.. I'll tolerate it if you wanna hang out with him." "What??" I sat straight up, looking at him. "What?"

"Well he gives everybody looks.. but, he used to be fine with my friends." "Then why does he look at me like he wants to kill me?" He sat up too, we stopped to think for a second. "Jealous?" He questioned, "Of what?? Me and you aren't more than friends. It's not like I'd cheat on him." "W-Well.. maybe he just gets jealous easily." He got a little quiet, I'm not an expert at reading emotions but he looked slightly sad after I said that, which made me feel bad. 

"Whatever, I don't wanna think about that right now." I layed back down, he did the same, "So what're we gonna do about it?" "I can ask him about it. I hate it when he's rude to people I like." Eijirou flinched a bit, then said, "Yeah.. I wouldn't like it either.."

I felt like my stomach was flipping, but not in a bad way. My hand started to shake a little bit in nervousness, but I wanted Eijirou to feel better. I reached out my hand and placed it in his, holding onto it a little tighter. "I-Izuku..?" "S-Shut up, don't think about it." His breath was a little shaky, like he was just as nervous as I was. But his hand in mine felt nice, maybe I just really like holding hands. 

I started to think about what me and him have done. I have a lot of fun with Eijirou, maybe more than with Kacchan. Of course he's nice, most of the time. Sometimes he buys me things, he's a good kisser, but he doesn't really like to give me a lot of attention. That's fine, I guess he needs his space, I probably do too.. But it's really nice when he spends time with me. 

I heard my door click open and I've never sat up faster, snatching my hand away from Eijirou's, he sat up too. "I made you two lunch," my mom smiled, "Oh and Izuku, Katsuki called, he said you didn't answer your phone." I remembered I had turned my phone on silent so it wouldn't scare me again. "Oh,, I'll call him later. What did he want?" "He didn't say.. but, come eat." She walked out of the room. 

I looked back at Eijirou after I stood up, smiling at his messed up hair. I also saw his face was a little red. "Are you alright? Is it too warm in here?" "N-No! I'm fine, it's alright in here." he stood up, and we walked out of my room.