Epilogue

"Darling, don't be afraid,

I have loved you for a thousand years,

I'll love you for a thousand more.

And all along I believed I would find you,

Time has brought your heart to me,

I have loved you for a thousand years,

I'll love you for a thousand more."

Aria's POV

Aria's POV

"Right from the start, I knew that I found a home for my...

Heart beats fast, colors and promises,

How to be brave?

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

Watching you stand alone,

All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow."

I stood on the pool patio, looking onto the beach where everyone was gathered

I stood on the pool patio, looking onto the beach where everyone was gathered. My mind was running through the events of my life, everything that lead to this very moment. I leaned against the railing, watching him as he greets everyone individually; every now and then, looking out towards the ocean in deep thought. He is dressed in a light blue smart shirt, the three top buttons undone. He had it tucked into his cream-colored chino pants, finished off with a dark brown leather belt. 

I couldn't help but smile, admiring his every move. I lifted my head to look at the horizon before feeling two little arms wrap around my legs. I look down to see Niccolo hugging onto me, his head nestled into the tasseled mesh of my dress. I was wearing a matching cream-colored tulle layered a-line dress, with an illusion boned corset bodice and a straight neckline with spaghetti straps. I crouched down to him, kissing his head and pulling him tightly into my embrace. He stood back excitedly, grabbing my hand and pulling on it.