||18.

This chapter is dedicated to blarkkitty check out her work; MY HIGH SCHOOL STORY.

Enjoy,

                                 • • •

                   ||Felix's POV||

Watching Eno practice, was kind of nice. She could communicate well with her fellow teammates, and she wasn't harsh to anyone that made minor mistakes.

Before Dafe had gone to his emergency meeting, he had informed me that he'd tell Eno what was going on - talking about the bet. I wasn't angry, cause I too wanted to let Eno know.

The thing was, all I've done, still doing and will do in the future, wasn't because of the bet. It was at first. But after that night, when Eno and I almost kissed, I realised that I have been having feelings for her all this while.

But all of a sudden after the emergency meeting, Dafe informed me that he had change his mind and I must complete the bet. And when I asked him what the big deal was, he informed me that Eno, was very rude to him. So, any trace of sympathy in his dictionary, was long gone.

"Alright alright," Mr Solomon clapped his hands, as he began to walk back and forth. "You can have a fifteen minutes break. There are snacks on the snack table," He pointed at the table, located at the extreme.

Dafe, after giving some pointers to his fellow teammates, ran over to the bleachers to meet me.

"You owe me one," I growled at him, once he sat beside me.

"Whoa whoa," Dafe chuckled, "Think of this as a bro night. You've got everything you need for school tomorrow in your backpack, right?" I nodded. "All you've got to do, is take a shower at the boys locker room. There are foods over there and you won't be bothered of not having tomorrow's subject in your backpack, cause we all know you carry all your books to school."

"Shut up," I smacked him lightly at the back of his head. "You can't call this a bro night, cause Saviour's not here."

Dafe shrugged his right shoulder, "It's not my fault he wanted his beauty sleep."

"Besides," I said, before pointing at the table located at the other side of the court. "That's not food, that's junks. And it's bad for the stomach and teeth."

"Yeah yeah, we all know you've got perfect teeth." Dafe stood up from his spot, then stretched his hand towards me. "Come on man, let's go find something to put inside our stomachs."

I shook my head but held his outstretched hand nonetheless, and helped myself up. We both walked side by side to the snack table. Turns out, it wasn't only snacks present.

I sighted Eno, munching on a meat pie, without any care of the world. A smile crawled up my lips, as I left Dafe and walked towards her.

"Hey," I said, while looking at the snack table. There were a lot of varieties to choose from.

"Hey," She responded, then grasped a hamburger from its plate. "Here,"  She stretched the hamburger towards me.

"Thank you," I accepted it and took a small bite.

"Don't you feel..... Bored?" Eno asked all of a sudden.

"Bored of what?" My voice was laced with confusion.

Eno shrugged, before grasping a toothpick, to pick a meatball. "Sitting on the bleachers and watching us train."

I chuckled, before fully turning my attention towards her. "Eno,"