2.8【Miss President Is A Knight!】

...............................

"In order to become the winner that you will respect and admire....you must have control of authorship of your own destiny...the pen that writes your life story must be held in your own hand."

Irene C. Kassoria

..............................

Two Gangs was eliminated so suddenly in the span of several hours that night. This had placed the three remaining Gangs on edge, it was still the first day.

'She's moving so fast!' Leonard thought from his position at the end of the corridor.

Leonard had strategically arranged his members in the narrow corridor where there is only one entrance and one exit. Based from what he learned from Cordilia in his past life, she would came up a plan to break the formation and plans as well as traps he set up. If she really did, then it would confirm that she really is his Cordilia Jade.

Cordilia checked her watched and saw that it is already half quarter past 3 am. She had to hunt down people more before dawn.

Cordilia head towards the back of the school where the Green Vipers, the Third Male Lead Logan Carter frequents with his members, her knows the terrain more than anyone else. It's a he advantage to him.

'A'Yuan, how much does the sniper gun cost?' Cordilia asked

[Ah? What did host called me?] System 89 was startled and nostalgia

'A'Yuan. I figured that I'll call you with a name rather than the tittle. There are many elegant or domineering names but for some reasons i want to call you "A'Yuan", call it weird but I have a feeling i have been calling you that for so long, the sense of familiarity is too strong, its weird right? Besides, I don't think there is no rules that goes against it, no?' Cordilia asked, The system, A'Yuan, was thrilled.

[Host, you know what? Screw the System Points, everything is free] A'Yuan said

'Ha?! Wouldn't that violates the order, rules and regulations?!' Cordilia exclaimed

[That's true, however it is my decision, what can they do about it. besides, I have so many things and will continue to collect things from world to world. They are piling up and gathering dust, might as wel give it away as charity] A'Yuan said, 'Besides, although you may not remember me now, but these things are rightfully yours to begin with, who am I to charge you money? I'm not that shameless'