Chapter 2

Ignore mistakes if any...
i will love inline comments...

..........................

Zoya with abdullah and nazish reached khan house... zoya ringed the bell when a ladi in fourties opened the door... looking at which zoya got excited and hugged the lady shouting "Ammii" the lady smiled and hugged her back.... as zoya broke the hug the lady said hitting zoya's shoulder lightly "a gai ammi ki yaad??? Kahan thi 1 week sy??" "Sorry na ammi.. dekho mein a gai na ap sy milny... acha ya batay abbu kahan hayn??" Zoya put forward her question while walking inside.... and here the lady nodded in disbelief before welcoming nazish and abdullah... "Aisha bhabhi kesi hayn ap??" Nazish asked while hugging aisha... "Mein bilkul theek hun... ap sunay??" Aisha asked on which nazish nodded and the trio entered the living room to see zoya sitting with a man in late fourties laughing on something...

" ya acha ha beti kia ai dost ko bhul gaya!!" Abdullah said with a grumpy face while the man chuckled... "aja naitanki master..." and standing up he hugged abdullah... after that he greeted nazish "Aaslam-o-Alikum bhabhi kesi hayn ap??" "Alhamdulillah... theek ahmed bhai" nazish replied with a smile... after that they sat in the living room while aisa asked a butler for the drinks... zoya was talking to ahmed about her university... when her juice fell on her dress which she was holding... "aram sy zoya kia kr rhi ho???" Nazish said in her motherly tone when aisha immediately said "arey koi baat nhi... zoya jao saaf krlo ja ky isko" zoya nodded and walked upstairs while looking at the strain.... entering one of the room wer directly walked to the washroom... washing the strain she looked at the mirror.... when a smile appeared on her face... she was standing in her room yet again... coming out of th washroom she looked at the room with a smile... it was his room which she loved very much bcoz he use to live here...

Bedroom:

Other side of the room:

The wall behind the bed which leads to the closet and bathroom: