A Day with Tord

~+Time Skip: Saturday+~

Tomi hums while he gets dressed for the day. He's excited to spend a day with his Dad and get to know him personally with his brother.

Speaking of his brother, after Torm gave into Tomi's request, he spend the rest of the week up to today on bed rest. Their Papa wasn't really happy with his current health state so he given permission for Torm to miss school for a couple of days to recover.

Tomi gathered up his missing assignments during his absence and gave them to his brother to work on so he doesn't lag behind on his studies. Then again, Torm's always been the studious one out of the two. He was just thankful he didn't need to carry that much since most of the material could be found online.

"Tomi," Torm calls from his bed tiredly.

"Yes Tormy?" Tomi replies happily turning around to face his older brother.

"Do we have to go spend the day with Father?"

Tomi answers back with his own question full of warning covered by sweetness and honey, "Do you want me to ignore you for an even better punishment if you don't come with me?"

Torm groans while Tomi walks over to his bed to pull him up from the warm comfort of the covers. His brother stubborn but Tomi eventually dragged his brother out of bed to get ready.

"Once you're ready come down for breakfast!"

"I got it." Torm yawns as he walks into the bathroom with a set of fresh clothes in his arms.

Tomi went downstairs to the first floor to head to the open kitchen. His Papa already sitting at the table nursing a cup of coffee in his hands and serving plates filled with their breakfast set in the middle of the table.

"Good morning!" Tomi kisses his Papa on the cheek before taking a seat next to him.

"Morning to you as well my little demon. Looks like you're dressed for the day," Tom said watching Tomi gather his breakfast onto his plate.

"Yup! Tormy's getting ready right now too."

Tom hums tiredly, eyes falling close as he taps his finger to the rhythm playing in his head. A simple tune to keep him calm and lift his light headache.

"Papa? If we want to keep seeing Dad after this, would you let us?"

Tom peeks one of his eyes open to look at his son before closing it again. "I told your father from the beginning that he would have no right to you and your brother. However, since you and Torm are older now I guess I can let you make your own decisions." He brings his cup up and takes a sip of his coffee.

The younger sibling smiles at his Papa and gives him another kiss on the cheek. "You'll always be my favorite Papa."

"And you and your brother will always be mine," Tom playful pokes his son's cheek who makes a silly face back at him. "Don't be afraid to flee from your father if he does something stupid. Also call
me immediately if something important comes up."

"Yes Dad," Torm answers instead of Tomi as he steps into the kitchen area. He comes over to his Dad to hold his hand for a moment before letting go. A simple way of greeting his dad that the eldest came up with instead of kissing him on the cheek. It was more of an assurance that he is still here.

Around nine, they heard the doorbell ring. Tomi excitedly gets out of his seat to go see if it's Tord and Tika. His Papa and brother will follow after him after they finish washing the plates.

Tomi peeks through the eyehole to see Tika and Tord at the doorstep waiting for the door to open. He unlocks the door and swings it open for them to come in.