Baby don't stop

It's been days after Taeyong gave Jaehyun is first blowjob.
It's been days since Jaehyun lost his innocence to someone he never thought of.
It's been days Jaehyun was jerking himself every night screaming Taeyongs name.
It's been days Jaehyun was feeling guilty yet the scenario was playing inside his mind again and again.
It's been days Taeyong didn't show up to agency.
Again.

Everytime Jaehyun has any heated business with Taeyong , the older goes missing for days after this

Jaehyun roamed around Taeyongs office again.
He scrolled through Madisons SNS accounts everyday .
He hangout with Johnny and Doyoung but his mind was somewhere else each times.

Where was Taeyong ?

The seniors were having meeting . Jaehyun wasn't there. Of course he is a newbie. Why would he be there ?

Jaehyun was busy writing English songs for their Chinese band WayVs USA debut.
He personality doesn't prefer the authority membership things anyway. He is happy with what he is doing. Making songs and music.
In past few months he has learn a lot new things about music in this agency and he is content with his work anyway.

Ten came out of meeting room with Taeil. Then both went to Taeils office .

" Chittaphon can you please inform Taeyong about the casting matter ? I didn't tell him to come Because he doesn't have any other thing to do here for now "

" Yeah sure Hyung. I'll tell him "

Chittaphon was about to call him but he changed the plan .

Knowing Taeyong , he must be making dinner at 6 pm. He prefers homemade food and he cooks for himself. But he'll cook for one and he has no idea about Tens plan.

So Ten bought 2 persons dumplings and drove his car. Today he'll visit Taeyong. His TY.

Taeyong was making Pajeon for dinner. He was wearing a loose trouser and tee. His lazy days were going by visiting his aunt's house , writing lazy songs and chatting with Xiaojun often. Don't take him wrong. He was doing harmless chatting with the younger.