Behind Closed Doors

Fandom: Be My Princess (Love 365)

Pairing: Prince Keith x Reader

Summary: Some fun in the bathroom

"Keith, fuck," you mumble as he licks the first stripe up your slit. "Warn a girl before you go down on her."

"You were watching me," he mumbles against you, nipping at your bundle of nerves. You moan out, back arching against the wall as your hand presses his head against you. He chuckles before shoving his tongue inside you.

You close your eyes and bite your lip, trying to focus on the noise of the party outside of the locked bathroom. "You're usually a tease. Fuck, seeing you between my legs is so hot."

He moves his mouth up to wrap around your clit and shoves his fingers in to take his tongue's place. His fingers scissor you open as he sucks on your clit, drawing you closer to your end.

"Keith, there. Please do that again." You feel him smirk as he curls his fingers once more, hitting you right where you want him. "You're so good. I'm gonna cum."

You're breathing picks up as he works you up, and then you freeze at the knock on the door. "____, are you okay?"

You would think the voice of your date for the night checking on you would make Keith stop his actions, but no. It only egged him on. He pulls your thighs tighter around his head as he works into you.

"Answer him."

"I'm-" you throw your head back, "I'm fine, I'll be out in a minute."

"Will you open the door?" Your date asks and Keith chuckles against you.

"Oh god," you grip Keith's hair as your hips move against his mouth, "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum."

Keith pulls back and you look at him shocked. He removes his fingers and licks them clean before smirking at you, "Come by my place later and I'll finish you off."

You watch as he opens the door and walks out, nodding at Joshua's shocked face.