Epilogue: 10 years later

"DAD! Tell Cami to leave me alone!" 

Xavier chuckles hearing his son holler at him. He flips the burger over as he sees his Rose walk out with her arms crossed over her chest huffing. 

"Dad, why doesn't Luca want me to hang out with him?"

Xavier puts the hood of the grill down as he turns to his 10 year old princess. Her dark hair just like her dad and her dark blue eyes just like her mothers. His face softening at his daughter's upset face.

"He just wants to get ready for his friends coming over sweetie. Give him some time." 

Cami sits down on one of the loungers as her father goes back to cooking the burgers. She begins looking around and feels her heart get happy. She turns around seeing her twin brother walking out of the house with their mother. 

Xavier sees her smile and follows her gaze seeing his incredible wife and other son coming out of the house. His own smile spreading widely. She is still the only woman that can make his world light up. Xavier Jr running up to his sister looking concerned who just gives him a hug. Those two are as still as close as they were when they were babies. 

"What smells so delicious?" Heather ask walking up seeing her incredibly attractive husband cooking on the grill with a beer beside him. Ten years later and she still looks at him like he is the single most important thing. Her arms wrapping around his waist kissing his back. Xavier hand laying on top of hers. 

"Mom, Luca didn't want me to hang out with him." Cami whines with a pout lip. Heather chuckles looking down at the dark hair beauty. She kneels down in front of the twins. 

"Don't worry Cami, he has a very special friend coming over." Cami huffs and crosses her arms while Xavier jr, wraps an arm around her shoulders. 

"Momma!" 

They all turn to see Luca walking out holding little Cassidy in his arms. He walks over handing the 2 year old daughter to Heather. Xavier turning to kiss his youngest daughter on the head. He then looks up to his oldest son looking to his mother adoringly. 

"Mom, can you help me? April is coming over!" Luca ask giving Heather puppy dog eyes. Xavier can't help but chuckle as Heather turns handing over Cassidy to him. Heather walks over hugging Luca tightly. His eyes softening from his mother's embrace. Years later and he still only really shows his emotions to her. 

"Lil man, she will like you no matter what?" She says putting her hands on her hips. 

"Mom..." He grumbles out making Xavier chuckle. " I am not a lil man." 

"You will forever be my lil man." Luca smiles gently as Heather kisses his cheek leading him into the house. 

Xavier's eyes following the duo into the house until they disappear from sight. 

"Dad, how did you and mom meet?" Xavier jr ask watching his dad's eyes watch after his mom. Xavier looks down to his son with a smirk playing on his lips. He places Cassidy in the play pen near him. She crawls to a nearby toy and forgets the rest of the world. The twins looking at their father waiting for a response. 

"Your mother sang to me and I was hooked." He opens the grill back up flipping the burgers. 

"Like a mermaid?" Cami ask bouncing in her seat. Xavier chuckles at her enthusiasm. 

"More like an Angel." 

His eyes going back to the house seeing her leaning against the door archway looking at him smiling shyly. His own eyes shining with the unwavering love he has had for many years now.

Years may pass by but it won't change the feelings he has for her. His sweetheart, his wife, and his love. For she was Undeniably Wanted since the beginning.