chapter 41

Izuku woke up, feeling fresh.

He noticed something cuddled up to him, and he felt 2, round things, that were soft, by his chest.

He also noticed something wet, nearby his thigh.

He then heard light snores, and some stirs.

He finally saw the full picture.

Ochaco Uraraka, leaning in on him fully, naked.

He turns slightly red, but remembers there doing yesterday, and shrugs it off.

After a few good minutes off trying everything to wake her up, nothing worked.

He was left with one choice.

He lightly sucked on her breast, making her moan, and stir awake.

"Mhmm.. deku..?" She asked, still waking.

" Morning, beautiful. " He compliments, making her turn red.

" H-hey deku.." she says, still trying to get up.

As soon as she does, she makes a wierd,face.

"Ah, i think my back cracked."

"Huh?"

"Yeah, I could hear the crack."

" What's going on, this never happened ever since I slept in this roo-" she looked down to see the marble flooring, with her tangled up with izuku.

"Oh. That's why." He says nonchalantly.

"We better get up." Deku suggested, but uraraka held her down.

"Oh no, mister. You and I are taking a bath. Now." She demanded.

He obliged with no other thought, and went to the shower.

Ochaco followed behind, and he turned on the water.

The warm liquid trickled out of the pipe, spraying water on both of them.

They soon started taking the soap, and cleaned each other.

After finishing, the two head out and get changed, as ochaco wore fresh new clothes, and deku put on his old clothes.

"Hey. Meet me downstairs. I'll wait for you." Uraraka said, as he nodded and left to his room, sneaking.

As he walked over to his room, successfully making it to the boys side, he tip toe'd to his dorm.

But, he encountered a explosive Pomeranian.

"Damn nerd." Hr called out, somehow calm.

Izuku shifted his gaze his way, a beef of sweat trickling down his face.

"The stairs are that way." He said, pointing to behind izuku, to which he turned around and looked at the set of staircases.

"Yeah, I know kachaan. I was just going to take a shower. I forgot to." He lied.

Bakugo raised an eyebrow, twitching.

"Fuck it. Get out of my way." He stated.

Midoriya held a blank Expression, and didn't move.

" I said.. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!." he screamed into deku's face.

He jumped, and ran straight for his room, not wanting to deal with his childhood bullies tantrum of destruction.

He finally reached his dorm room, and slammed it shut, giving a loud sigh with it.

"Jee, what's his problem." Deku whispered under his breath, a little annoyed.