Kiss me !! part 2

Hello ...I'm back with new chapter....sweet and serious one...hope u guys will like it . Going to update Kiaan and Tiya chapter on Sunday. Hope you guys will like that too...that's gonna be a romantic one .

Short chapter.

✍🏻
Samaira looked at Aarav, his dark black orbs were making her heart flutter, "I am fine Aarav.... everything is fine," she said looking away from him.

As if I'll believe you, Aarav thought and then he looked at her and spoke again,"Okay I will believe you, if....only....if you'll give me a kiss," he said looking at her .

"Kiss ?" Samaira asked confused . What's wrong with this man, she thought.

"Yes a sweet kiss on my cheeks," he smirked meeting her eyes . Her beautiful eyes widened, you are full of surprises these days she sighed .

Her perfect lips on my lips Aarav thought but for today on my cheeks he smirked, he always loves it but never showed any emotions towards her kiss, hug or her.

"I think I better go back to my cabin ...to work," she said .

Aarav pulled her back," I need to discuss something with you but a kiss will be nice start," he laughed .

"Aarav? " she shook her head ,"what ?" She questioned.

"A kiss," he smiled .

"Aarav," a smile erupted on her lips looking at Aarav who was pouting like a small girl.

"Kiss on the cheek," he wrapped his arm around her from behind .

"Boss you should not do this with your junior who is new to your office," Samaira teased.

Suddenly Samaira felt him loosen his hand to let her go. Samaira slightly turned her head and looked at Aarav who was now looking down at his desk, "Sit down miss Kapoor," Aarav stood up from the desk and walk behind it,  he shrugged out his suit jacket, laid it on the chair and sat down.

Samaira now fully turned and looked at him Aarav's mood was changed and now he is calling her Miss Kapoor. Her words had hurted him she shook her head.

Aarav took a deep breath, his face then turned serious , " You are aware about my meeting , right" he said opening a green file .

"Aarav I'm so....so," she was about to say sorry but Aarav cut her mid sentence ," Miss Kapoor pay attention," he said little louder .

"Yes," Samaira mumbled. A small tear rolled down her beautiful eyes.

"My meeting went good and those people are ready to give us interview, ready to share their experiences and love story , their love for bike and different culture and food ," Aarav said .

" That's great, " she said looked down at file which Aarav had pushed towards her .

"Read it and make some questionnaire and goggle few pictures and social media ...get everything ready by coming Tuesday," he paused and looked at her," any questions Miss Samaira," he asked .

Samaira cleared her throat, "Yes" she said .

"What ?" he asked looking down at his wrist watch.

"We are going to Kolkata?" She asked .

"No... pune," Aarav replied .

"Pune ?" Samaira questioned.

"Yes that's the place from where they started their journey," Aarav said.

"Ohh okay," Samaira took file in her hand .

"Now you can leave," Aarav said with left hand he opened his left drawer, and pulled on white file from there as if he is gesturing Samaira to leave her alone.

"Aarav,"  Samaira scooted back her chair, she stood up and looked at Aarav who was now looking down at white file but it seems he hears her, "Miss Kapoor go back to your cabin," with right hand he took a remote and pushed the button . All the curtain rolled up and now she could clearly see the lobby.

Samaira turned and understood that Aarav really wanted her to kiss his cheeks . She smiled and then slowly walked to him, she then  surprised Aarav with a kiss on his left cheek then on right then she kissed his forehead, slowly  her eyes landed on his beautiful lips . Those beautiful lips were now smiling at her .

She turned and shook her head ,"What Samaira what were you upto," she mumbled and then headed to the door .

Aarav said nothing but his smile said it all, that he was happy. Suddenly she heard him speaking, "Send him in,"  he said through the receiver and kept it back .

"Mira ," Aarav called .

Samaira smiled but she didn't tuned towards him, she can't face him when her face turned beet Red due to her thoughts and those butterflies.

"Yes," she said without looking back.

"Are you ok," he asked ...his tone was serious.

How does he know that after his nearness I am feeling different,"Yes I am," she nodded but didn't looked back at him.

"Early this Morning your mood was really bad," Aarav reminds her .

Ohh he is talking about that she thought ,"Umm I am fine ..don't worry," she pushed the door and left . I can't tell him about those messages,  messages which that idiot had send me early this morning she thought and headed to her cabin.

"Urgh Mira...what she was thinking and why she was looking at me like she was about to kiss my lips," Aarav bang his hand on the table .

"Okay okay boy why are you so angry," Kiaan entered the cabin without even knocking.

Aarav shook his head and sat back on his leather seat ,"My meeting went good Kiaan," he said.

"Ohh so that," Kiaan looked at Aarav's hand and then at the table," that was in happiness," Kiaan smirked .

"Shut up, now listen," Aarav said.

Kiaan kept his finger on his lips and smiled. Seems my sister is driving him crazy Kiaan thought .

"Sit properly," Aarav said in serious tone, he  stood up and walked to the window, "I am taking Samaira with me ," he said.

"Where Pune for interview?" he asked .

"Yup," Aarav nodded .

"And crew ," Kiaan asked .

"Ohh obviously crew will go we need full team," Aarav said .

"Why those couple suggested pune when they live in kolkata," Kiaan asked .

"They started their journey in Pune so they wanted this interview to be done in their old house and places where they use to go in beginning years of their biking trails," Aarav explained.

"Cool...one day me you will take my and Tiya's interview as well," Kiaan laughed , "tomorrow I'm taking her for drive , on my bike," he said.

"Cool, umm I need to tell you something," Aarav turned and looked at him.

"Hmm..." Kiaan scooted his chair back and looked at Aarav , "Samaira looked tensed and I felt she is hiding something from me ...I mean from us ," Aarav said in serious tone.

Kiaan got up and walked to him , " she still thinks about him, they were together for years so it's obvious Aarav," Kiaan smiled , "now I take your leave have meeting ," Kiaan pushed the door but suddenly he turned towards Aarav, "Take a bike for pune interview, it will be interesting and romantic ," he winked and left .

Thank you!!
Veenu 😘