23 | The One With The Rest

-S H R E E      P R A S A D-

It's good to be in the RK mansion again. We just returned from our honeymoon and I yawn again for the gazillionth time as I step into our room. It was almost sunset when we landed and now the sky is dark. I haven't slept properly in a while. The honeymoon as well as the photoshoot was amazing, and equally tiring.

We left for Bali for the photoshoot the next day after the reception. Madhav had booked business class seats and this was my first time flying in business class. It was such a luxury and spacious unlike economy. Madhav ordered sushi for us as soon as we boarded, he recommended I tried it, and I did, only to find myself vomiting my guts out the very next minute in the washroom.

I was feeling unwell throughout the whole nine hours flight, and Madhav was clearly worried. Don't worry chellam, you didn't get me pregnant. We checked into the hotel an hour after we landed in Bali, after twilight. We were tired, especially me, after having vomited for a total of a dozen times and I had a splitting headache too. Madhav got a bubbly bath drawn for us. In the tub, I sat with my back against his chest, eyes closed, while he placed soft kisses on my neck and my shoulder blades, turning me on subsequently. 

He carried me to the bed a few minutes later and we engaged in foreplay for so long before he finally made love to me. It was an hour, or maybe two hours past midnight when I drifted off to sleep, but I was woken up before sunrise to prepare for the photoshoot at the Seminyak beach.

The photoshoot extended for the whole day, and we travelled to several locations in Bali that day. We visited the Uluwatu Temple, Lake Bratan, Gitgit Waterfall, Tegallalang Rice Terrace the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary. There was a twilight shoot by the seashore that night too and it dragged around till midnight. When we reached the hotel, it was half past midnight and I drifted off to sleep immediately. 

I was freaking woken up again around 4AM to go on a sun rise hike. I refused but Madhav insisted, playing that innocent puppy facing. I swore and got prepared. I eagerly waited till we returned to the hotel to get more sleep. When we did, we showered together and as I was about to sleep, he tells me that he booked a table at an elite restaurant for lunch. We resumed the photoshoot after lunch and the whole night was spent packing our belongings as we were to leave for Maldives tomorrow at morning. I was glad this photoshoot was finally over; I can finally rest and catch up with that long-lost sleep.

Fate was not on my side. Madhav could not contain himself during our stay at the hotel in Maldives.  We spent the whole stay in Maldives, in our room, naked, in each other's arms, savoruing each other's bodies; kissing endlessly; making love, protected to be specific, and this time without any restrictions or inhibitions. 

We even made love in the small jacuzzi in our hotel room, it was hot, literally. He gifted me all the love bites he promised, and did everything he promised to do to me. We did go out but that was only to have our meals at the dining arena or either to take a dip in the pool. I am madly in love with this man, his intense gaze alone is enough to get me aroused and blushing.

I look at myself in the mirror in our room at the RK mansion. My head is aching so terribly, and I almost fell had I not held onto the dressing table. There are so much of dark circles under my eyes along with red scars are on my neck, my shoulders and my wrists. I had to wear a scarf to hide them. Madhav had ordered a few collared blouses for me from Demure and Burberry, which I am thankful for. How would I go to work with these hickeys on my arms and necks? It implies strongly that we have been engaging ourselves in so much sex. 

I notice him walk into the room with our luggage, he keeps them aside, and locks the door. He's wearing a crisp white shirt and a pair of black jeans. I close my eyes as I feel him wrap his arms around my waist, his lips find their way to my neck where he resumes to work on a bruised spot. I can feel the vein in my head start to pulse, and I feebly held his arm for support.