57

Namjoon's POV

"You'll feel good."

The only thing I could remember is Soohyun's voice before everything went blurry. I didn't know how long I've been out but when I woke up on the bed with a completely naked Soohyun I felt something in me snap.

My hands was around her neck squeezing them, "You... what did you do?" I gritted out angrily but Soohyun just smirked at me despite being choked. "Joonie you don't remember it? We did what we always did before." She said holding my face but I shook my head not wanting to hear further. "You're a bitch, and I'm gonna kill you like I should've did years ago." My eyes were burning feeling angry, so damn angry.

Suddenly my body jolted from an electrical shock as I fell forward.

Soohyun sat up smirking holding a small remote in her hand, "That weak bitch isn't here anymore Namjoon. Soohyun is not weak anymore." she whispered while leaning forward. She pressed the button of the remote as I laid down breathing heavily, I felt pain all over my body. "What the hell..." I breathed out glaring at her. That's when I noticed the shock collar on me.

"You're mine Kim Namjoon."

Author's POV

"15 minutes." the guard said as he pushed Y/N inside the bathroom causing her to stumble. Y/N held the sink for support before the door closed. "Fucking jerk." she muttered out before looking at herself in the mirror and all she could do is wince while staring into the mirror.

The eye bags were visible, her skin is covered with bruises and dried blood. Her hair could be mistaken as a bird's nest. Overall she looks like shit.

Y/N took the advantage as she stripped herself from her clothes before getting under the running shower. She washed off the grime from her hair feeling thankful that she could take a shower. The smell of cheap soap and shampoo filled her nose.

After drying herself with the towel she was hesitant if she should put on her dirty clothes. Y/N knocked on the door, "Hey I don't have any clothes to wear." She told the guard who opened the door. He looked at her before dropping his eyes on her body. She grip the towel around her tightly when he was staring for too long.

"Stay there." he grunted out slamming the door causing Y/N to jump. A few minutes later the door opened as the guard threw her a plastic bag, "Wear that." he said and slammed the door close again. Y/N took a look of the clothes which are a pair of old and worn out shirt and old leggings.

"I'm done."

Y/N was escorted out towards a hallway. It smelled like disinfection and anesthesia. "Stay here." he grunted out pushing her roughly inside a room with a single bed and a table only. "What are you going to do to me?!" Y/N punched the door and kicked it before sliding down on the ground.

It was quiet. The room she was inside looked similar to an asylum in those horror movies she watched. White, and the only furniture is the bed and night desk. Her mind went to Namjoon and Areum. Are they okay? Is Soohyun hurting them? She wouldn't. Would she?

"Fuck." Y/N cursed out holding her head in her hand.

Someone get her out of her.

Just then the loud sound of the door opening filled the small room but Y/N didn't bother to look up who entered. "Psst." She frowned hearing that so she looked up and widened her eyes to see who it was.

"Wha-"

Jungkook put a finger up to his lips signalling her to stay quiet. He handed her a tray of food. Y/N scanned his attire, he was wearing the same thing as the guards are wearing. "We'll get you out soon." He smiled before pulling his cap lower and left the girl alone in the room.

Maybe there is hope for them.

***

my lecturer rejected my project last minute so I had to do it all over again... I'm about to commit murder

 I'm about to commit murder