Peace Is Over, Prepare For War

(Jack's POV)

After waiting for what seemed a lifetime, Auradon finally requested we have a sit down to write the treaty and state the terms of the agreement.

"I'm so excited!" Olaf bounced as we prepared to go to Auradon's castle.

"We're going to Auradon, and gonna take down the barrier, and then we'll get to meet Jack's dad!"

Olaf is so optimistic about this conference. I wish I could feel the same way. My gut seems to tell me this is way too easy and to be on guard.

"Ready, Jack?" Elsa touches my arm.

"Yeah. Thanks for being there for me every step of the way, Snowflake."

I have gotten into the habit of calling Elsa, "Snowflake". The media seems to love it. Not to mention the "Jelsa Shippers". After our engagement announcement, it seems a lot of people have fallen in love with our romance.

Somehow I feel a tiny bit guilty about that. Don't get me wrong, Elsa and I have been getting close, but sometimes I think we exagerrate our current relationship to be more than it really is.

Still, sometimes I feel like we're not exagerrating at all.

"Car's ready." Kai announces. We all pile in: Elsa, Anna, me, Kristoff, and Olaf.

I take a deep breath. This would the first time I returned to Auradon since Mal lured and almost captured me. I'm not sure if I'm ready to face her and Ben. I still wanna freeze then for a hundred years!

Our limo stops at Auradon's front gate. I can see a lot of people crowding. It's not snowing because Auradon requested I pause it for today's meeting.

Reporters and camera men are swarming the area. Vultures. Seems all the royalty of Auradon showed up. Well, I can see why.

Rapunzel and Eugene are there together with Celia

Rapunzel and Eugene are there together with Celia. They let her come? Celia probably hopes her daddy will be able to get out today. I hope they all can. It's been almost half a year since I've seen Daddy.

Kristoff had been driving. He exits and opens the door of our limo. This is it.

 This is it