Sanemi Shinazugawa | A Fool

this is a x child reader. NOT THE PERVERTED WAY.

Requested by Lithium_4418

Sorry it took so long

~*~

Sanemi lost his mother and younger siblings at a young age, this what motivated him to become a demon slayer, the grief and pain he felt he bottled it all inside him. so when he saw you crying at your mothers deadbody he can't help but feel sympathy.

Somehow he saw his little brother on you as something inside him urge him to comfort you despite being out of character for him. 

"oi brat, stop crying and stand up" he said a little bit rude to say to a child, but for Sanemi it was his way of comforting others.

you look up to him but as soon as you made eye contact you cried even more making Sanemi panic.

"Stop crying, I'll help you bury your mother" he offered as you stop crying but was still sad.

true to his words, Sanemi help you bury your mother and as you cried at her grave a warm hand pat you on the head comforting you on his own ways as his big hands warm you up. Leaving you was the hardest decision for Sanemi so he decided something anyone never think of, he adopted you.

That day Sanemi took your little hand as the both of you go back to his house, well now your house too.

"Look oniichan! Gyomei-ojisan gave me a lot of candies" you excitedly ran to Sanemi holding a lot of candies in your hands and your pockets also filled.

"That's gonna gave you a toothache! don't eat all of them at once" he scolded as he took some in your hand and put it in a jar.

"You can have some if you want" you grinned as you handed him some.

"I don't like sweets, Himejima-san is spoiling you too much" he said as he ruffled your hair making you grinned.

Despite everyone's concern when Sanemi announce he adopted you, he was actually a good brother, he was the best that you could ever ask for. It didn't take a while for the other pillars to take a liking at you, even though they get angry that you pick up Sanemi's swear words they were great full that Sanemi has found something more important than slaying demons. 

"haha you lost again" Genya announce as he flick your forehead after you lost a game.

"That hurts!.... You're cheating aren't you?" you accuse as you point with your cute finger at Genya.

"You just suck at this game" he said making you whine, then an evil idea come to your mind.

"you're mean! I'll tell you on oniichan!" you said as you stick out your tongue at him.

"oi don't you dare you brat!" he said as he try to stop you but you were already running away from him. 

"oniichan!" you called as you ran towards Sanemi who was having a sparring lesson with the other demon slayers.

"huh? what's the matter?" he asked as he send the last demon slayer flying to who knows where.

"oi stop right there you brat!" Genya interrupt as he was huffing after running after you.

"you two! stop messing around and play outside!" Sanemi said as he try to kick you and Genya out.

"oniichan! Genya-oniichan is mean, play with me instead" you cutely asked as you spread both your arms for Sanemi to pick you up.

staring at you for a while, Sanemi took a sigh and pick you up on his arms making you giggle.

"That brat sure can ran around, what are you going to be when you grow up?" Genya asked, a question even Sanemi was curious about.

"When I grow up?" you though loudly, it was the first time you have to think of the future, then you look around, as you spot the demon slayer scattered around, an idea pop on your mind.

"ah, I want to be Like you" you beamed as you point at Sanemi

"NO!" was his immediate reply, his words and reaction telling you that he was seriously oppose on your dream.

"Why?" you asked.

"I want you to live a normal life,get work,get married have some children, it's already bad that Genya become a demon slayer, but you becoming one, I won't ever allow it" Sanemi announce, it was out of character for him, but he doesn't care, as long as it's for your own good.

"Why did I get involve?" Genya muttered as Sanemi made it sound like he was a bad example. 

"if it makes you mad...then I'll just become a doctor, so I can treat your wounds for you" you said as you quickly change your dream and goal in life.

"hmm that's better" Sanemi said as he look more calm. you chuckled as your stomach growls in hunger.

"hungry? let's go eat something" 

"Yehey!" Sanemi then leave with you still on his arms, when it comes to you, Sanemi become a fool and having him and everyone else, you know you're treated and love right.

"what about me? I'm also your brother you know, Aneki!" Genya shouted as he ran after the both of you.