22💞

Taehyung lost his parents at the tender age of 6, he never understood why at that time. The last time he saw his mum she shoved him inside a storeroom with a rushed I love yous and a promise to come back for him which by the way never happened.

He stayed in that storeroom crying and wailing for his mom until he lost his voice and strength. His aunt will forever remain his saviour. She didn't think twice before hopping into a bus to Daegu immediately she heard of the raid in Daegu red pack.

Her courage is the reason why he is probably still alive, as an omega she was brave enough to come for them just hours after the destruction of Daegu red pack.

He hates thinking about his childhood. Taehyung let out a sigh as he walks down the stairs heading for the kitchen
his feats feel heavy as he drops them on the stairs.

The recent dreams he's been having about his mom and also the guts feeling about his little sunshine Geonwoo is doing nothing but frustrate and weigh him down.

"Good morning Luna" Taehyung gave a little bow.

"Good morning Tae, are you joining us for breakfast?" Taehyung gave her a little nod.

He didn't want to turn her down even though he would rather prefer to be alone. He knows how much the Luna loves gathering and eating together tradition. He's done nothing but distance himself from them all week. "Water?" She seems to know why he came down so early Taehyung gave her another nod.

"Thank you"

"Are you feeling ok Tae, you still in heat?"

Heat? "Oh? No, I'm not, I'm fine" He has almost forgotten the full humiliating events of yesterday.

"I swear your bond with Jungkook scares me, I have never seen or heard of anything like that in my life. If I wasn't there I wouldn't have believed it if someone told me, although I think I would have, after you woke up with white eyes I think I can believe if someone told me they saw your wolf fly" She rushed to say in one breath she must have been dying to let it out of her chest

Taehyung couldn't help but let out a little chuckle, a flying wolf that will indeed make the headlines.

"But how was he able to control our natural uncontrollable hormones?" She asked like Taehyung had an answer to any of it.

"He marked me in that wolf form, I think he has the power to control his urge and tame my wolf"

"Still it sounds ridiculous and impossible even though it happened, sweetheart, you went into heat, let's not forget you also laid out a command for my cousin"

Oh no Taehyung Cannot forget that, that's even what scares him the most, the amount of power that was dripping from his wolf that day scared the living daylight out of him.

He's grateful his Hyung was able to forgive him so easily  'it wasn't you Taehyung' oh he knows that, but he was also there through it all, he saw the fear in his friend's eyes, Jimin oh his poor friend almost shit himself.

Jimin still looks at him like he is waiting for him to jump up in flame so he can run for his life. He doesn't blame him though, he had probably traumatized him just about enough, all of them including his aunt.

"He triggered it, he bonded with my wolf and they, well decided it's time they take it a little further, maybe they felt we were progressing too slow" Taehyung said jokingly, intentionally leaving out the command part. He really doesn't want to go deep into all that for the sake of his sanity. His true blood mate is another level of mystery.

The Luna laughed, placing her hand on her forehead. "you make it seem not so serious, I admire that about you, and I'm sorry for almost eating you with questions Tae"