Apathy Part 1 (Lemon)

You enjoyed your life. You didn't know how this was, but for some reason you had the ability to control the Grimm. That allowed you many fun tricks. But was also leading to many curses. You were called a warlock or a demon by many which forced you to live on your own for years. But it still got you places. You had invaded a small farm called Brunswick and systematically controlled Apathies to enter the estate from underground. You used their abilities of draining the wills of people to your advantage.

But that was then. Nowadays, you waited for travelers to come by and stay at the estate. And you were about to get your wish. A band of travels had come in and were already apathetic to a lot of issues. You weren't really concern with the company but you did see something that caught your eye. Four beautiful, sexy women who you wanted to bone! Hard! Apparently their names were Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang and they were on some mission to save the world or something like that.

You had sent out two of your Apathies to the main house while you sat on your throne. You snapped your fingers and saw two more Apathies bring out a woman who you've captured a year ago. They threw her before you and you took out your member. You grabbed the woman's head and forced your member down her throat. Apathies made those around them apathetic to everything. So, the woman didn't care what was happening to her or around her. She didn't care she was kidnapped by Grimm. She didn't care you had control of Grimm. She didn't care she was your slave.

Your Apathies stayed under the house the entire night as you moved your pack with a Seer leading the Alpha so you could see and command directly. You watched as your forces slowly began to use their powers on the girls and some old lady. She was irrelevant. You only wanted the girls.

Another ear-piercing scream is heard, affecting the five women. Ruby notices another tunnel entrance next to her.

Ruby: This way!

Team RWBY and Maria run into the tunnel. They continue to run through the complex underground passages while avoiding more of the Grimm's kind along the way. They then make their way to an underground room. However, Team RWBY and Maria notice a much larger group of the Grimm at one end of the room. They make a run toward the other way, but one of the Grimm lets out another scream, causing Team RWBY and Maria to collapse on all fours.

Yang: I can't... do this... I can't...

Maria gets back up, using her cane to support herself before collapsing again. On her fall, she feels a set of stairs in front of her.

Maria: An exit. An exit!

Ruby looks up and notices the stairs leading up to the cellar door. Ruby crawls forward to Weiss.

Ruby: Come on!

Ruby then hears a weapon drop behind her and notices Blake collapse to the ground, while the Grimm continue to inch toward her.

Ruby: Blake... get... up!

Blake: (pupils dilated) It's fine...

Blake starts get her dazed look from before. More Grimm emerge from the entrance Team RWBY and Maria came from. Ruby looks on in horror and in her desperation, crawls and attempts to reach out towards Blake, who continues to lie down motionless.

(Y/N): There's one. Get her!

The Apathies moved to reach her but the girl known as Ruby released some sort of energy blast. You were temporary blinded by the strike, enough time for Ruby to grab Blake and run.

(Y/N): Again! Another blast!

The Apathies did as you ordered and the girls all fell down. The Apathies grabbed Blake and began to take her back.