Meet My Wife (request)

Anon Babyyyy: Heyy I'd like a oneshot that Tommy, John and Arthur go to Alfie's house to do business and find a young pregnant woman in her nightgown sleeping on the couch and get confused. (John's Bonus commenting on her breasts and she throwing a knife next his hand) Alfie explains that he is his wife and Tommy makes John apologize. Love your blog so much ❤❤

A knock on the door propels poor Alfie to sit up rather quickly. He's on his feet and has a pistol in his hand, not very many people come to visit him. And when they do, well, some folks don't leave with a pulse.

Especially this late in the day. He and his wife had already had their dinner and fed Cyril. The tried to take the hefty beast on a walk, but that went downhill rather fast. Cyril isn't a fan of walking.

As Alfie made his way to the door, he couldn't help but stop in his tracks seeing his leading lady laying on the couch. The pregnancy was coming to an end, and Alfie has noticed the change in her regular day-to-day routine. She sleeps more, and waddles like Cyril after he's had a good meal. He's stopped making her laugh, because now she literally pisses her pants. The sex is mindblowing though, so there's that. But he doesn't tell her any of his observations, no, Alfie keeps a tight lip knowing she'll just about kill him if he says anything remotely mean to her. Fucking hormones.

He pulls open the door after covering his wife with a light blanket. Alfie reminds himself that he'll need to carry her to the bedroom soon. It's nearly time for bed, and the idea of him and his wife sleeping in opposite rooms gives the friendly giant a little anxiety.

As the large steel door opens, there stands three men. Dumb, dumber, and the dumbest.

Of course Alfie's eyes met Thomas's first. It's always a good time with Thomas. "My! Tommy Shelby in the flesh. To what do I owe this pleasure?" Alfie says, he extends his arms. "And look, you've brought the cavalry!"

"Come in, come in." He grumbles, walking backwards. "A bit unannounced mate, but still. In welcome youse."

Thomas steps in before the rest of them do. Arthur is grumpy he had to attend at all, but it's John who is beaming as he enters Alfie's home. John was also fixated with Alfie, John especially liked that Alfie had a tough beard and rings on his fingers. He looked bad, but in the best way possible. And then there was Tommy, who, although had never been to Alfie's home, was quite numb to the fact that his home looked exactly like how he'd imagine it be. Very dark, very cluttered, smells divine though.

"Sorry, Alfie, but we've got somethings to discuss." Tommy starts.

"You come into my fuckin' house, I'd hope you'd have something to discuss, mate." Alfie nods towards his office, "Come on then-"

"Great fuckin' tits she's got on her, Alfie." John says out of nowhere, and everyone looks at him like he's gone mad. But he has a reason to say what he's said, as she sleeps on the couch, her breasts sit perfectly atop of her chests, nipple hard and everything.

The room stills, Thomas internally slaps himself in the face, and then his youngest brother. Arthur even looks at John like he's mad. You don't fuck around with a man like Alfie and say shit like that.

"What the fuck did he say?" Alfie raises his finger at John but stares at Thomas. It's a whisper scream, that sends chills down the brothers spines. "What the fuck did you say about my wife?!" He turns his gaze and meets John's eyes. It startles John, but of course, John is too prideful to say anything.

"Tommy, get your fucking mutt of a brother to apologize to my wife. Ya?"

She sits up with her curls in her face, her eyes dark and narrowed. "Say what?" She rubs her eyes.

"Look, now you've woken her up from her nap." Alfie pops the p in nap. He turns his head, eyeing his spouse. His hands touch his beard, "Would you like to sleep in the bedroom, love?"

Now this nearly makes the Shelby brothers jaw drop. The way Alfie is... coddling this woman is magic. So, he's not all bad.

She shakes her head and rubs her eyes. "Who are these men, Alfie?"

"Well, you know Thomas Shelby." His eyes widen, like he really is going to kill the brothers. "Meet my wife."

"Oh!" She gasps, "Alfie speaks so fondly of you."

Alfie flushes. He hasn't got very many friends, so when he meets people, he tells his wife.

"Nice to meet you-" Thomas tilts his head, raising an eyebrow. Her name, whats her name?

"Y/N," She softly replies and shakes his hand. "You've got quite the reputation, I hear."

Thomas crumbles at the sweet voice that comes out of her mouth. She's absolutely breathtaking. How the fuck did Alfie end up with a bird like her?

"These are me brother," Tommy smiles, "John, and Arthur."

"Nice to meet you all." She chirps, running her hand over her belly. "I'm starving."

"She's starving." Alfie smiles before trailing after his wife. He grabs her hips, waddling close behind her. She blushes as he kisses the side of her neck.

Thomas, Arthur and John look at each other, and Arthur begins to laugh before Thomas hits him. Even though Tommy can't even settle himself down, he begins to laugh too, pinching his nose to not make a single sound.

"What the fuck are you rats laughin' at? She's a better part of me, she is."