15. Bathhouse

Choi Hana. The same name I saw Jimin texting to.

She must...be his girlfriend. Somehow, this thought stings abit. I was disappointed, somehow. Maybe because I assumed he had a thing for me, and now that he's on to another girl, it's like he wasn't sincere in the first place.

But it's not that I liked him anyway.

After all, teachers and students can't be together.

I shake off the thought and walk into the kitchen, where Jimin was at. Strange. I saw him come in here, but he isn't anywhere to be seen.

As I walk further in, exploring the place, something strong grabs my hand and pins it onto the wall.

"Mr Park....?" I shudder under his presence.

Jimin gazes at me with dark-driven eyes, icy cold and sovereign. His trembling lips as he stared at me— I was in a trance at how beautiful this man was. He bites his bottom lip, seemingly unsure of something. I shudder yet again.

"You saw, didn't you?" He questions. "Her text."

I nod. Something tells me that I shouldn't have.

He leans in closer, the warmth of his breath hitting my ear. His lips brushes slightly against my skin, the cold sensation sets me driving with emotions. I start to panic under his touch, whether he will go beyond this again. When I thought he was about to touch me again....he stops.

"I'm sorry." He whispers, guilt ridden in his voice. "For everything I did to you."

My eyes were wide open. Did he..... apologise....?

"I...wasnt in my right mind. I was crazy over you. Over how new you were to me. I was amused, ecstatic that I could find out about you....and..." he says, sliding a hand down my arm.

"...I won't bother you again."

For some reason, my heart begin to squeeze together at his words. I thought I had hated him. But the stinging doesn't stop, as if it's mocking me about the fact that he won't bother with me anymore.

As if I had some sort of feelings for him.

He then lets go, his fingers slowly releasing from my arm. I watched as he gave me a slightly forced smile.

"It's...better like this after all. Teacher and student. Nothing more, nothing less."

And with that, he turns away, leaving me by the counter, mind in a blank.

________________________________________

Still feeling slightly dejected, I trudged into the dining area with heavy feet. Taehyung seems to notice that I seemed different than before. Tilting his head to the side, he stares intently at me with concern, his dark irises flaring with perpectual worry. He's obviously pinpointed that I was feeling a mix of negative emotions, confusion and such....unclearity.

But what was I exactly so upset for? I searched for answers, but it didn't come to me.

"Hey." Taehyung leans over to my direction. "Do you want to go ahead to the bathhouse first?"

He must've sensed me wanting to escape from this situation. "Yeah, I'll go first, if you don't mind."

And so I prepared my things for the bathhouse, anticipating my relaxing experience there. I've always loved soaking in water that was way too hot as a child, especially in winter. Probably in an attempt to burn in hell.

My anticipation was far off the mark when I reached the bathhouse. A flaming red sign was plastered onto the female side, reading out 'Renovation'. As I examine the site, there was dust and walls put up around the stone hedges to keep people out.

Guess there's no bath for me.

I sighed, heading back to the entrance when I saw the male bathing quarters. This bathhouse was part of the penthouse that was rented out by the school, so there aren't any workers. Cleaners come by every now and then to clean the baths up. This is my chance. Maybe if I could just slip into the male quarters for a short period before the instructors come.....

Chuckling to myself, I immediately jumped ahead to my idea. My hands neatly folded the clothes I was wearing into a pile, placing it on the storage corner. After taking off my clothes, I took a small dip into the water, relaxing my mind and body.

After a while, I was getting a little sleepy. There was so much mist around me that it was relatively hard to see, so I closed my eyes...to take just a tiny nap. A small nap....

Then I was woken up by the sliding of door.

Still groggy and half awake, I opened my eyes slightly to see a shadow in the mist. It was a large build, probably a man.

Wait.

A man...?

I was in the male quarters.

At that moment, I panic, flailing my arms around the water. It catches the attention of the shadow, and it inches closer. "P-please don't come near!" I exclaimed, and it stops. When the mist subsides, I see....

Jungkook.

His hair is dripping wet, down to his muscular body. He stares at me in a blank, eyes heavy and dark in luster. My heart begin to accelerate and a flush occupies my cheeks at his intense stare.

As I hide my chest with my arms, he looks down and examines my body. Suddenly, a wave of realisation hits him and he blushes at the sight of me.

"S-Serin. What are you doing here...?" He immediately turns around.

I explain the whole situation to him, and he nods, ears still flushing red. The two of us stood in silence, feeling each others prescence.

"I...." he turns around, a dark gaze in his eyes. "Am your favourite teacher...right?"

I was feeling embarrassed from the exposed skin that was shown to him, but that question made me feel even more embarrassed. I nodded quietly, taking in his every stare.

Jungkook inches closer to me, to the point where our skins touched. He takes one of my arm and places it on his abs, letting my fingers run through the ridges of his abdomen. I closed my eyes tightly, hearing his soft voice against my ear. "Do you like your favourite teacher's body?" He asks playfully.

My blush was evident at this point. He chuckles slightly, staring at my expression. "I've always thought you were cute." He says, sliding a hand onto my cheek.

And as he inches closer to my lips, I closed my eyes even more tightly, anticipating what was to come next. I felt something cold touch my lips. When I open my eyes, I saw.....

A bucket.

A/N: