6

yoongi smiled as he saw the shiny silver car pull up outside of his driveway. he cheered quietly as he lifted up the small fluffy blue backpack that had the majority of his little space items.

he giggled as he put his pacifier in his pocket and quickly ran downstairs, ignoring the stench of weed that was coming from the living room

he sprinted outside and down his driveway and looked at the silver car hesitantly before he froze. the door to the passenger seat was opened and he saw the friend who was supposed to pick him up.

kim namjoon.

yoongi's eyes widened at the sight before he saw the comforting dimpled smile the younger had. "it's okay, little one. you can get in and i'll take you to chae, alright?" namjoon told him which was enough to encourage the little to climb into the seat next to him.

namjoon ruffled his hair and smiled warmly once again. "you're a good boy, aren't you, yoon?" yoongi blushed at the compliment and nodded. "mhm..."

namjoon helped the little out his seatbelt on before he ruffled his hair again. "ready to go, little one?" he asked yoongi with an adventurous smile which caused him to clap his pale hands eagerly with a wide gummy smile on his lips. "yes! yes! let's go!" yoongi cheered with a giggle which made the younger boy smile fondly as he began driving.

yoongi, no longer being uncomfortable beside namjoon, pointed out everything he saw. words like "look joonie, is a big big tree!" or "joonie lookies! birdie!"

namjoon found it adorable and held a fond and loving smile throughout the entire ride.

once namjoon pulled outside of chaeyoung's house, however, the little's head hung and his gummy smile turned itself into a small pout. "what's wrong, little one?" namjoon asked as he unbuckled their seatbelts.

yoongi turned to him and sighed. "don' wan' leave joonie," he replied as he leaned his head on the younger's arm. "aww, sweetheart, don't worry. i'm staying here with you. chae's my cousin and we're staying here the whole entire week!" namjoon exclaimed with an enthusiastic tone.

yoongi jumped up at namjoon's words and cheered. "yay!" he was quick to hug the younger who laughed and hugged him back. "come on, yoongi. let's go inside, yeah?" namjoon suggested to the little who nodded, yet he remained still on the younger's lap.

namjoon sighed as he climbed out of his car with yoongi clinging to his body like a koala. he locked the doors to his car and hurried inside the house.

yoongi's eyes widened as he admired the house. of course he'd been inside before, but never whilst in his childish mindset and seeing the extravagant building made him stare in adoration.

"chae! chae!" he cheered as he saw the familiar female walking towards him. chaeyoung giggles as yoongi struggled out of namjoon's grip. she widened her arms as the boy ran into them and hugged her tightly.