4.10 The Pretty Actress and the Director

Piper hummed a song as she chose her outfit for the day. It was time to film a new movie again so she made sure her outfit was extra spectacular. Normally she would have to go through an audition to get a role but since her brother was the scriptwriter and Chris was the director again, she just got the female lead role easily. Sure, it was unfair, but Piper didn't care.

Piper put on her fabulous clothes and fixed her makeup before walking to the parking lot were a stylish man waited for her. That traitor of a manager, Kara had somehow fallen in love with a staff member from the last movie and now they were on their honeymoon. They hadn't even dated for a year but they were so in love that they decided to marry. So she could either drive herself or make use of her boyfriend. Obviously she chose the second option

"Good day, madame" Chris jokingly said while opening the car door, waiting for Piper to step in.

Piper smiled slightly before sitting in the front seat, "I heard you found some actors for the second female- and male lead?"

"Yes, I forgot their names but they looked promising" Chris answered

"They better be"

###

Piper stepped out of the car and greeted the staff with a cold face as usual. In one of the tents, she saw a young lady being tended to. Knowing who it was, Piper smiled. It seemed like the second female lead would be that Bella or Belle girl. It honestly didn't surprise Piper. The male- and female lead would always somehow end up finding trouble with her.

But Belle Clarke was not as calm as Piper. Belle remembered that face that had framed her months ago during her fan meet and she would never forget it. She had thought it was just a hater but who would've known that it was actually a rising actress? Belle smirked as she looked at Piper. She would bring down this b*tch and show her who's the real boss.

Piper ignored the glare from the female lead and looked at the man sitting in the tent next to Belle's. He was David Hunter, Belle's lover. Piper wasn't quite sure if they were together yet and she really didn't care, but since both of them had taken the second lead roles in the same movie, they had to have some kind of relationship. Piper pondered over if she should ruin them or let them be. She didn't have a mission but she was supposed to be a b*tch. How could she be a b*tch if she just sat down and did nothing?

Chris looked at the chuckling Piper and wondered what was going through her head to make her so happy. He felt unhappy at the fact that she was staring at other people and not him so he went up to her and took her hand in his.

"What are you laughing at?" He asked.

"Just some insignificant matters" Piper looked back at Chris and smiled. She went up to the director and greeted him. After she talked to the director about what scenes to film she went to the stylist and makeup artists to get herself ready for filming.

"I think you should let go. I have to change" Piper stared at Chris's hand holding her's tightly. She quite liked the feeling but they had work to do and this was not the time to flirt like a pair of newlyweds. They still had plenty of time together.

Chris slightly pouted and went to change his own clothes. Why did they have to film? Couldn't they just stay together each day instead?

After everyone was done and everything was ready they finally started filming. The first scene was between Piper and Belle. Piper's role, Maya, had accidentally bumped into Belle's role, Sarah, and they started to fight. It was quite a short scene and would be done in a few minutes, but Piper didn't feel like finishing the scene so soon. She chuckled evilly again before staring at the female in front of her.

"Action," The director said

-Acting-

Maya carried her bag of groceries and exited the store. Since she had just gotten out of prison, she had no food at home so she bought a lot of groceries that would last the whole month. On her way out she accidentally bumped into someone.

"Sorry" She said while looking at the pretty female standing in front of her. The female scoffed and brushed the shoulder Maya had touched

"You just walked into me and that's all you have to say?" The female, Sarah, said with disgust. She can't believe that a low-class person had touched her.

"You walked into me" Maya corrected with annoyance. Why did she have to encounter a spoiled brat on the first week of her release?

"What? It was clearly you" Sarah scoffed again, "This is why I hate poor people like you"

Maya stared coldly at Sarah. The prison was filled with horrible human beings but at least they weren't too annoying unlike this lady here. In prison, no one messed with her but now some rich brat started to make trouble with her? Just thinking about it made Maya unhappy and her stare became even colder.

Belle was about to say her next line but when she saw Piper's murderous eyes, she couldn't say a single word. Cold sweat ran down her back and she struggled to speak.

"CUT! Belle, what are you doing? Did you forget your lines?" The director sighed. The scene had gone so well so it quite annoyed him that it was ruined.

"Sorry" Belle apologized with embarrassment. She didn't know what had happened to her back then. It was like someone had covered her mouth and prevented her from speaking.

Piper smirked. She had just used the legendary "Acting Pressure" on Belle and it had worked. She just stared at Belle with some killing intent and Belle had forgotten to speak. Piper laughed on the inside. How come she never knew how fun it was to pressure others like this?

In just a few minutes they continued the scene but Belle just kept spitting out NG's like there was no end. The director was extremely annoyed and the other actors who waited for their scenes were extremely annoyed aswell. Belle, the "culprit", could just apologize while thinking about her mistakes with frustration. She did not understand why she couldn't speak. It was just some lines that she had performed multiple times before.

After a few more NGs the director gave up and decided that they would film another scene. They filmed a few scenes but because of Belle's mistake, they didn't have enough time to film as many as they had expected t the beginning of the day.