27

Third Person's POV
Everyone had arrived at the beach,  with both groups meeting up and heading towards the sand together to look for a nice spot to reside on for a little mini picnic.

"Hey look! There's a good spot!", Hoseok's exclaimed happily as he ran into the sand, thrilled to be out of the stuffy atmosphere in 슈중's car.

Jin grinned as he nodded his head in approval, "Good job Hoseok, that spot looks perfect!"

However, from the corner of the eye, Taehyung spotted a guy carrying his things and too is headed to that particular spot Hoseok pointed out, "Oh no! It looks like he's going to take away our spot!"

"It's fine Taehyung" Y/N spoke, placing her hands on his shoulder.

"Yeah I agree, we should just let him—" Namjoon started, but before he could finish, piles of sand flew into his mouth and face causing him to pause to rid himself of sand.

The only thing he saw when Namjoon raised his head from cleaning the sand was a streak of sand in the air and the small outline of Jungkook's back, and in the next blink, Jungkook had laid himself on the sand of that particular spot grinning to himself happily, proud of himself.

Everyone could now see that guy's face twisting into a frown as he saw Jungkook sitting on the ideal spot that he wanted. Breathing out an air of frustration, he turned around and headed off to look for another place to settle as he cussed at himself for his dumb rotten luck.

"Good job Jungkook!", Jin declared as he gave Jungkook a well pat on the back.

"I really find it unnecessary but sure, okay.", Namjoon shrugged as he sat down after Jin had finished setting up the umbrella and mats.

After Jin had ensured that everyone had applied their sunblock, everyone scattered while Jin started to prepare the picnic food.

-

슈중 and 슈라 found a random area in the sand and started to dig. After many minutes, about 45 minutes to be exact, they had dug an extremely deep trench in the shape of a coffin.

"Hey, do you think Y/N will be proud of this?", 슈중 asked 슈라.

"Hmm maybe? Since we still remember her evil yet effective training. Like seriously can her training get any more insane? Digging your own hole in the ground where you get buried with sand? Then again, I kind of miss her insane regime.", 슈라 said.

"Yep indeed. It's like we were tired as heck but we still love it. Plus her methods works, digging trains our arm muscle. We were then buried and had to try to get yourselves out. Doing that is like doing a full body work out. Every muscle screams. Till now, no one has successfully gotten out and eventually has to be dug out but eh, the muscles we get after is legit.", 슈중 stated.

"Okay, enough talking, who goes first?"

"You!", they both shouted at the same time.

-

"Hey hyung.", Jungkook called casually tapping Taehyung on the shoulder.

"Hm?"

"The last one to the sea is a rotten egg!", Jungkook shouted before bolting into the sea leaving Taehyung in the dust, I mean sand.

"Hey! That's not fair! You'll little cheater!", Taehyung yelled after the already nearing the sea Jungkook. He too dashing towards the sea.

Jungkook getting the head start obviously reached first followed by a salty Taehyung.

"Haha hyung is a rotten egg", Jungkook snickered as he splashed a handful of salty seawater at Taehyung.  Making Taehyung even saltier. (Get it?)