Chapter 35 (M)

.:Author's Note:.

Please excuse any mistake.

Reminder: Winston has an undetectable viral load. He cannot pass the virus to someone else. Also, Jonathan takes HIV prevention medication.

Let me know what you think at the end!

***

Jonathan's POV:

"Did you lock the door last night?" Winston questioned between moans as he rotated his hips, grinding down slowly on my cock.

"I hope so - fuck! Just like that, sweetness," I groaned in response. Gripping the bars of the headboard tightly, I lifted my hips to match Winston's rhythm. His head was thrown back in ecstasy and his hands were planted flat on my chest as he bounced and clenched around my length. "Fucking hell."

"You like that, Daddy?" My boyfriend asked teasingly a moment later, looking down at me with eyes dark and filled with mischief.

"Fuck me. Work that dick, baby," I drawled, making him smirk. "You're gonna make me cum."

"Yeah? Do you want to cum inside me?"

"Please," I begged shamelessly.

Waking up this morning to my hands tied to the headboard and Winston being ten times more dominant than I was used to was not at all something I was expecting. However, now that I was here, I wasn't complaining either. My boyfriend was being too sensual for words, and a large part of me didn't mind the role reversal.

Winston leaned forward to connect our lips together, moaning softly into my mouth as he continued to move. I struggled in the ties he used to hold me down, wanting to at least get a hold of his plump ass.

"You're going to break the headboard if you keep doing that, handsome," he grinned after breaking our carnal contact. I grunted in frustration.

"I want to touch you."

"No can do, love," he replied as he sat down firmly, allowing me to reach balls deep in his tight heat. My stomach clenched in surprise. I knew I was practically leaking inside him. "You're always so in control, letting me get off before you do. Unfailingly putting me first. I want to make you cum just like this. Let me make you feel good."

I have never seen this side of Winston before, and I silently wondered if it was because the fear of us not staying together kept him from being completely authentic with me. Since steadily moving in, I've noticed the little things that my boyfriend had never felt comfortable enough doing around me – the most obvious being burping and farting in my presence (we all do it).

However, as he tapped into his suppressed power bottom personality, I couldn't help but feel like we were on a whole new adventure. I was almost too excited to explore the unknown with him.

Focusing back on the moment at hand, all I could do was nod in response, causing a blinding smile to spread across Winston's face. How could I ever think to deny him such a selfless request?

He laid down on top of me so that his own cock was pressed between our taut bodies and wrapped an arm around my shoulders as he began moving his hips again. He pressed his lips against mine once more, but before I could slip my tongue into his mouth, he directed his kisses to my cheek and then my earlobe, giving it a sharp bite a second later. A pain-filled grunt left my lips, but my dick jerked in excitement.

"I love you so much, baby," he whimpered hotly against my ear along with other sweet sayings that had my emotions shooting to an all-time high. I bucked my hips when his lips peppered the sweet spots on my neck before he started sucking – likely leaving behind a trail of hickeys. His hand came up to my throat where he gently ran his thumb over my Adam's apple. In the next second, his fingers were wrapping tightly around my neck once I had lifted my head in order to avoid having him crush my windpipe. My head was already spinning with pleasure, but as his thumb and middle finger pressed down firmly on my carotid arteries, all common sense was wiped cleanly from my brain.