Mina - I'll Never Love Again

Mina's POV

"Mina Unnie, what do you love about Y/N unnie?" Chaeyoungie asked me.

Hmm, where should I start? To be honest, there is a lot of things that I love about Y/N.

I love the mole under her left eye. I find it so cute and attractive. I also tell her that, that's why she's such a crybaby. My crybaby to be exact.

I love how she tucks her hair away to her right ear when she's shy or embarrassed. Before I confessed to her and we were still friends, that's how she use to approach me and I kind of caught on that she was shy and maybe she had a slight crush on me.

I love her eye smile. I love how her eyes curve in when she sees something or someone she loves or adore and that's how I will never get tired of reaction every time she sees me.

I love how she calls my name. Her voice is so soothing and calming. Honestly she could be a singer if she wanted to but knowing her, she's too shy to do it.

I love her goofiness. She is such a weird, funny girl. You can and will always have a fun time with her.

I love how adventurous she is. She lives by her motto, "Live everyday like it's going to be your last". She will literally not sit down. She is always moving and on the move.

I love how loving and caring she is. She's always taking care of me and buying me food even when I don't ask her too. She will always tell me that she loves me unexpectedly and out of the blue. She never goes a day without saying it and she never goes a day without saying good morning or good night.

I love her little love notes. She always puts them by my locker, desk, phone, milk carton, honestly anywhere that I will see. She's always writing some cheesy pick up lines or something encouraging and they honestly make my day better.

I love the way she holds me and hugs me. Every time she hugs me, I feel safe and secured. When we go to sleep and she wraps her hands around my waist, I feel nothing but love and happiness.

I love how she kisses me. Every time we kiss, she is always so gentle and I love the taste of her lips. My favorite kisses are probably her forehead kisses and hand kisses. Especially when I'm upset or stress. They always seem to calm me down. It's another way of her telling me that she loves me and everything is going to be okay.

"Ya! Answer me, Unnie!" Chaeyoung whined.

"Sorry Chae. Hmm what do I love about Y/N? I love how kind she is. Especially to you, our maknae." I said while ruffling her hair.

"Unnie stop~"

"Okay, I'll stop." I said while smiling.

"How about you, Chae? What do you love about Y/N?" I asked.

"I love everything about her. But if I was to say only one thing, I love the care, reassurance and loyalty that she gives me. Y/N is such a good girlfriend." Chaeyoung said while blushing.

"Oh, is that right?" Suddenly Y/N popped out of nowhere.

"Babe!" Chaeyoung got up from her chair and jumped into Y/N's arms.

"Woah, did you miss me that much?" Y/N asked Chae.

"Of course babe! You were gone for 2 weeks! Oh my god?! Was that why you brought me here, Mina?" Chaeyoung asked me.

"Yes. Y/N personally asked me to escort our clumsy maknae here safe and soundly."

"Oh my god! I love you both!" She said ecstatically before hugging us both.

"I see that my duty here is now done and I'll shall leave. Take good care of her Y/N or I'm killing you with the rest of the girls." I said and playfully glared at her.

"Of course. You already know I will. Anyways thank you, Mina. See you around, bestfriend."

As I left, I suddenly felt nostalgic. You guys might be confused right now about this whole story. Let me summarize it for you guys. Me and Y/N dated back then in high school. But I did the most horrible thing and cheated on her. Of course, I regretted it everyday and I apologized a lot to her for her to finally forgive me fully. Before me and Y/N even dated we were super best friends. So after our big break up it took her awhile to finally call me best friend again. Of course it hurts knowing that the girl I loved and still do has moved on and is dating one of my members but she deserves nothing but happiness. The one thing I couldn't have given her. There isn't a day that has gone by that makes me want to turn back time. I want to be loved and cared by Y/N. I miss her. I miss us. But how can I ask her back when I was the one who cheated on her and hurt her so badly? I couldn't be that selfish and that's why I let her date Chaeyoung. I wanted to see her happy even if I wasn't in it anymore. She deserves it. Chae and the rest of the members doesn't have a single clue about me and Y/N's past but I want to keep it that way. I want to stop remembering and start forgetting. Because honestly I'll never find a love like that again nor will I ever love anyone else like that again.

I'll never love again.

-The end-