EPILOGUE

so this is officially the last part of this book, enjoy <3

***

"What are you doing up so late?", Jungkook asked kindly after entering the living room. It was darkened, Taejeon had only turned on a small light next to the couch, reading through a book without actually reading the sentences. He just tried to keep himself awake even though he had huge bags beneath his eyes and looked as if he hadn't slept in days.
"It's 2am", Kook added, sitting down besides his son as he put his arm around him softly. "You should go to sleep."

"Why are you awake though?", Taejeon questioned softly, looking at his father with his big doey eyes.
"I was going to get some yoghurt for Tae and me-", Jungkook hummed, avoiding his son's confused gaze.

"You want to eat yoghurt at 2am?"
"Well-"

"EW DAD", Taejeon cried out, shoving his father away from him. "Ew you're disgusting I know for a fact that you don't eat after 6pm to stay skinny since you and Mom do this diet shit-"
Jungkook didn't reply and tried to keep his face innocently.
"You shouldn't let your horny husband wait tho", Taejeon scrunched his nose, fully disgusted by his own parents. "Well I wouldn't but if my son looks like a ghost when I enter the room at 2am-"

"I'm just waiting for Lili to call me", Taejeon grumbled, "She's out with her friends at his party and I told her I'll pick her up."
"Why aren't you there with her?"
"Someone has to take care of Maya?", Taejeon grumbled, "But she sleeps all the time so it's not even fun", he rolled his eyes and chuckled softly.

"Tae and I could have taken care of her too, we're home anyways, we're too old to go partying", Kook explained, "Next time just leave her with us."
"You're not too old, you just rather have sex all the time."
"Taejeon."
"Dad."
"We need to enjoy the time we've got. We barely had sex when you were younger."

"Yes because you weren't together", Taejeon sighed.

"No it's because if you have a kid you take care of the kid."

"Dad.. Do you even remember that Jimin took me to the party where you and Tae made out for the first time? And I sat there with Felix? Like, for real you walked past me and didn't even care-", Taejeon chuckled, "So don't act as if I ruined your sex life, that was you and your cheating ass."

"You are mean."
"Yeah, I'm pissed off, deal with it-", Taejeon snapped.

"Why tho?"
"Because I miss my girlfriend and she's not answering my calls all night", the boy admitted, sighing heavily. "And I'm just scared she'll find someone better out there."
"I'm sure she wouldn't", Jungkook said softly, "You and Lili, you're truly in love with each other."

"There's always better out there."
"Should we go there and pick her up?", Jungkook offered softly, "It doesn't make sense to sit at home and be scared, just go and see for yourself."

"What's with Maya-, she might wake up", Taejeon grumbled.
"Tae will take care of her."
"He will probably drop her or something", the boy hummed, "But fine, yeah let's go I feel like something isn't right, usually she always texts me all the time when I'm not with her."

Kook nodded and then got up, quickly telling Taehyung to take care of the baby. The older agreed softly after Jungkook promised he'll be back with yoghurt.

"Am I too clingy?", Taejeon asked when they walked out, heading to the car.
"No, you're just worried."
"But like, shouldn't I leave her alone when she's with friends?"

"I wouldn't even let Taehyung go to a party without me even though I trust him", Jungkook shrugged, "It's just that I know I would miss him after 30 minutes and I don't want to do that to myself so either he takes me with him or he stays home and cuddles me."