Truck

Axel's POV

I glance over at Hazel as I park. She smiles at me, pulling the blankets we picked up at home over her chest.

"Now you're going to be shy with me?" I tease her, reaching over and pulling her into my lap. She beams at me, a look of hesitation springs across her face as she reaches up to touch my face.

I smile at her assuringly and she relaxes, bringing her palm to cup my face. "Have I pleased you?" She asks me with a timid smile, leaning closer to me, her body pressing against mine more and more.

"Pleased me?" I ask her, wondering what she is referring to. By wanting to have sex? Doing her chores? Baking?

"Yes. A-are you happy with my baking an-and—"

"Of course I am. I am so proud of you," I assure her, caressing her cheek. She smiles and sighs in relief.

"Good. I was so worried it would only be a burden to you," she admits, playing with my shirt.

I chuckle, my own fingers playing with the baggy clothes on her. I'm anxious to get her undressed, but I don't want to startle her by going to fast.

"Can I take this off?" I ask her, tugging on her shirt.

She blushes and nods, pulling away so I can help her out of her shirt. She shivers and I run my hand over her chest, feeling the warmth that her skin omits.

"You look beautiful," I praise her, glancing up to meet her gaze.

"Thank you," She says softly, her hands sliding under my shirt. I lift my arms up for her and she takes it off. The truck is a tight fit for the both of us, me especially, but if this is what she wants, I won't complain.

I slide the seat back, giving her some more room. "Should we take this to the back?" I ask her, glancing back towards the car of the truck. It isn't huge, but it is much bigger than the front seat.

She nods her head and I tilt my head towards the back. "Can you crawl over the seat? It will be cold if you have to walk around," I say.

She nods and slides out of my lap. I unbuckle my seat belt and go around, knowing there is to way I can go between the seats.

I slide in beside her, quickly closing the door so I don't let in the chilly air. She sits beside me, not touching me at all, simply fiddling with the blanket around her.

I place my hand on her knee for a second before putting it up higher on her thigh. "You okay?" I ask her and she nods.

We've had sex before, but she was so sore afterwards, I can understand why she'd be nervous to try again.

"It won't be as painful as last time," I assure her and she nods. "Can I lay you down?" I ask her.

She nods and I kiss her, petting. The side of her face. "You're such a good girl," I praise her, kissing down her neck before laying her back.

I take a second to wrap her up in the blankets tightly. "Are you warm enough?" I ask her and she nods her head. I run my hand down her stomach, loving the softness.

"Yeah," She says.

I lean down and peck her lips, wrapping her legs around my waist. She kisses me back softly, her lips caressing my own.

We both still have or lower halves on, but the friction between us is the same as if she was naked against me.

My hands trail down her hips to tug at her bottoms. They are baggy, being my sweats, and are easy to get off of her.