Nonsense

No flex zone was blasting threw the house as I got ready to chill wit Bae it's been 2years since we been together and we have been happy like this arguments turns to laughing turns to sex just like that to tell u tha truth her touge is tha muthafukin best she give head like it was her doing then that dildo be doing the damn thing.So we are still strippers but we waiting for alt of dollas because my bank account low I only have $124,678,336,897,786 that's low as hell right.So right now I'm sitting right here waiting for her to come home it's been 4 hours and she supposed to been home speak of the devil and she should appear there she was she tried to kiss me i said "whea Tf was u at dawg got me thinking ya ass got hurt and shit ya ass coming home 4 muthafuckin hours late wat tha fuck up brah" she looked guilty before she said something that got her fucked up let her tell u "I'm not a virgin anymore because I had sex wit a man and gave up my V card yass bish" I punched tha shit out of her u heard her jaw crack blow after blow I beat her ass and then left her outside her momma house while her mom came out side she screamed "wat tha fuck happened to my baby" I don't disrespect this slipped out "your daughter cheated on me and then she had tha adasuty to yell she lost her V card who tha fuck does that I'm hurt aight but I love her" she looked at me and I started bawling my eyes out her mom hugged me and said "baby I know it hurts but yall gon work this shit out aight give it a week or 2aight I love u" see momma g a gangster "I love u too momma g" then I left I can't handle this shit no more so I called my squad over so we can have a girls night.