Chapter 1 - the begining

Y/N: super powers aren't a thing right? That's what I thought. I was a kid when I found out I could do unnatural things. I was 5 when I was watching the incredible's and saw Frozo. I watched his ice powers and though that would be cool if I could use ice. I then on accident used my powers and shot ice all over the living room. My parents were not home at the time and trusted me to stay home alone. You see I am super smart and always have bean. I thought what would happen if my parents found out I had powers? I would be put into labs and tested on. It didn't phase me one bit because I would think of a way to get out eventually. But I don't want to take the risk. My parents probably would be the ones testing me because there high government scientists. So I quickly though of fire powers and created a small ball of fire and melted the ice. I then evaporated the water to leave no evidence behind. I felt a strange urge after i used my powers. it was like an urge to do things that people would consider evil. I found out it lasts longer if i don't do any thing to satisfy that urge. Ever since then I have bean careful doing things even the smallest of tasks. I went to school always the top of the class. I got bullied at first because im apparently im really good looking and perfict but I took care of them and they never bothered me again. People try to intimidate me and scare me but it never works. I always come out on top no matter what. I then decided I should help people with my life and joined the army ROTC. I got my college degree and went to training. I passed with the top marks and was recruited into the special forces and the green berets. I passed their training and got moved to black Ops. I was a few promotions away from running the whole thing. I moved up quickly because I'm not the one to do nothing so I went on my missions and when ever I went on one we always completed the task no matter what it was. Then I was approached by a man and woman from the seals. They recruited me into a special unit called team Rainbow. I joined and well I don't know where I am or going. I have a sack over my head in a really comfortable seat. I guess I'll have to get answers later.

Valkyrie: how much longer till we get too the base i asked our driver Blackbeard?

Blackbeard: about ten more minutes why do you ask?

Valkyrie: this guy is kinda freaking me out i whisper to him.

Blackbeard: how is you freaking you out? i mean he is just sitting there quiet.

Valkyrie: that's what i'm saying. he hasn't made a sound or moved this entire ride. its like hes a statue.

Blackbeard: well Valkyrie some people can just sit there and do nothing. not every one has to be entertained every second like a child like you i tease.

Valkyrie: haha very funny i say sarcastically, but seriously though its a tad bit strange. I'm going to try to talk to him i say and lean over to him. Hey you alive I ask him?

Y/N: why yes I am i reply in a cheery voice, though i would be better if i didn't have cuffs and a mask on.

Blackbeard: ya sorry about it. procedure and rules for bringing you to the top secret base.

Y/N: ohhh is the secret base under ground some where i say excitedly.

Valkyrie: no it isn't sadly but you can keep on guessing if you like. you probably wont guess it but you can keep on trying.

Y/N: what if I told you that I already know where the base is and who you both are.

Valkyrie: That would be a neat little trick but i don't believe you can.

Y/N: If I guess correctly can these cuffs and mask come off?

Blackbeard: We'll see.