𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.

Bitch

Bitch...did I just join a gang?

There's no way my ass just joined a gang. No way. All Shah said to me in the car last night was that he knew I was down and out, pretty much alone. Kash said he knew what it felt like to be where I was so they wanted to help me. Help me make money and give me people to watch over me, like a family.

He did also mention that they do real  illegal shit so I had to be willing but a bitch was depressed last night. I ain't think I had shit to live for, in the world by myself, doing a lil something illegal didn't sound bad.

Well..I guess it still doesn't. I don't know if it's me giving up on myself or wanting something to give me a reason to not just get up and survive, but to live, but I said yes.

And now I guess I'm in a fuckin' gang.

I was in the house alone, it'd been almost exactly 24 hours since I got here and I only left the room to pee. I tried to memorize what I saw every time I left, and I was pretty much all the way familiar with everything upstairs. I ain't really wanna run into anybody either, at least until I was introduced.

It was about 11 now, and I was starving. I hadn't heard anything from downstairs in a while so I figured I could go down and find a snack or something. I stepped into some shorts I had, and putting on an oversized t-shirt, grabbing my phone as I cracked the door open, slowly making my way down.

I was making sure to take in my surroundings as I crept into the kitchen, sighing in relief as I saw there was hella snacks in here. I opened up the fridge to see lots of water bottles and a lone henny bottle in the corner, making me laugh to myself. If it's one thing niggas love it's nasty ass Hennessy.

Before I could choose a snack I noticed smoke coming from the front, where I just left. But nobody was there when I was coming down, someone must have just come in, and judging by the shadow on the wall it was a man.

Shah and Syn just left, and nobody else came through here all day. Before I could even think, a voice cut through the silence of the room.

"You quiet as hell," his deep voice spoke, causing my eyes to shoot upwards and see a pair of crystal blue ones staring back at me. It was Blue, Shah's brother. Something about this nigga intimidated the shit out of me when I first saw him, maybe because I ain't never seen a black boy with blue eyes, I don't know.

"Uh yeah, I don't make much noise," I replied back.

"Yo' name Sadiya ain't it?" he asked, pulling from his blunt and releasing smoke from his nose. I nodded, averting my eyes from his intense stare.

"Y-yeah, but everybody calls me Lucky. Or Luck, don't matter," I rushed out, not wanting this conversation to drag. This man was uncomfortably fine, and lowkey scary as hell. Him and Shah didn't look much alike but that look was a dead give away that they was blood.