Thats crazy

So I'm strolling down the street right and I see 2 bitches banging on the door so I'm like "The fuck?"I said out loud causing them to turn around and notice me.

"Omg Can you like get Pimp"the red headed Latina says "Right papi is holding us up"the other Latina says. "Fuck off my drive way"I said while pushing passed them and just when I was about to get my keys a knife was at my neck. Oh shit...

"Ay mami i don't think you were listening to us we need Kris"the red head says and I noticed on her hand that there was a a color changing tattoo and it was a snake that spelled Eshays. "Shit"I mumbled to myself as I grabbed that bitch by her arm and through her over me and as she hit the door her friend pounced on me.

I started swinging and I slammed her on the concrete and pinned her down and as I was punching the mess out of her the one with the blade lunges at me and gets on my back with the blade close to a vein that could kill me in my neck.

I run grab her hair and I ran towards the window and it shattered as I broke through with her in my arms.

I get up making sure the baby that was inside of me ok of course and looked at her as blood cane running down from her eyes and mouth. Her friend jumped in the house with a gun and started shooting shit "THIS IS MEXICANA LA PUTA!!"she yelled as I took cover as glass went flying.

Damn the only day I decided not to bring a fucking gun.

I crawl fast to the nearest draw that had a key pad on it as she got closer while shooting shit near me. I got the gun and started shooting back as she ducked down while shooting in random directions.

It got quiet and I peeked around the corner for a split second to see her shoot. Oh so she waiting on me now huh?! I slid to the nearest cover and shot 3 times as it hit her in the chest,torso,and head and she collapses on the floor.

"Damn these bodies!!"I yelled in frustration as the wooden floor got soaked with blood.

I run to one of the girls and grab they phone and used their finger to unlock it as they had many messages from their boss...Antonio.

I looked out the broken window to see a gold limousine outside and when the driver saw me it took off. Then Pimp came home and he saw the dead girls on the ground and immediately lost it. "Sean WHAT THE FUCK!!"he snapped "I hope you know that this house is new and you ruined my fucking custom made floors"he spats while dialing the clean up crew to get this mess up.

"They attacked my ass"I said while sweeping up the shards of glass and throwing it into the trash can.

"Wait hold on Pedro bring me one of the girls"Pimp says as he examines the tattoo and he curses under his breath. "They want something"Pimp says. "What could possibly be so worth of coming to your damn house for?"I questioned and he was running his hands through his curls while pacing back in forth until he stopped in front of me and pointed to my stomach.

"No"I said "The baby! How did Antonio find out you were pregnant"Pimp says while chewing on his lip "Nigga I don't know"I responded and he had another conclusion "Tobi!! He must've told them before he died that you were pregnant!! If I knew this I would've killed him my damn self!!"Pimp barks in anger.

"What's so scary about Antonio anyway??"I asked just because I'm curious you know.

"What you really mean is what is not to be kinda afraid of!"Pimp says "Just like me he has connections world wide and the only difference is that I kill people with guns who don't follow my orders but Antonio...whew, he tortures people to death slowly"Pimp says like he regained a memory.

"How do y'all know each other? Are y'all rivals or something? And if they so after a child how come they don't want Reggie?"I asked quickly since we are on the topic.

"He was like mi hermanó when I used to live in Italy but you know mafia shit happened and he wasn't the same so I bounced after our parents died and I took Donnie with me"Pimp answers "But, since Reggie isn't my blood child he won't come after him he wants the new baby just because my bloods in em and that Reggie situation was just a warning along with them crazy ass bitches"Pimp puts 2 and 2 together.

"So your telling me that this crazy ass childhood friend of yours is kinda basically tryna get back at you for quote on quote leaving the mafia all those years ago?"I asked "Well you can't leave the mafia you can only put someone in charge and I put Sharon in charge, and what the fuck is that!?"Pimp says as he walks over to the porch and we noticed a very small box in front of the door that smells bad.

He opens it to find a females head inside of it and he immediately throws up and I scrunch my face up in disgust.

"You weren't kidding"I said "Poor Sharon"Pimp says as he kicks the box away and shuts and locks the door. He dials up some more people and they come immediately and they take out all the glass in the house and replace it with new ones and put high tech security around it. Every inch of this house was guarded their is no way in and if you do it's a hard way out.

Antonio's POV
I walk through the hospital halls and I come to a complete stop at the room Reggie was in I tried to open it but It was locked. So it seems he caught on after I sent those sluts to his house and "talk" to him. I sigh and chuckle for the boy behind this door is no one I want I just want the newborn.

Why you may ask? Because unlike Kris I have a child that is need of a friend , you know someone to spend time with, someone who's not going to be scared to of him , someone to consider family.

My son Parker needs a friend and I will make sure I get my child the best of the best starting with Kris's son. After all we were really good friends. Even after his parents got killed in a war that happened between my pupils and there's. My parents died right after since Kris sent poisoned clothes to them as a peace offering so he basically owes me!

Sorry sorry let me calm down I just get kind of emotional when it comes to my dear parents.

Just know that whoever is looking at this or hearing this I'm gonna win no matter if I'm playing fair or not because that's just what I do.