twelve

EMARA
**
***
*****

"I need to go to my apartment," Kade said, chuckling when I wrapped my arms and legs around him. "What is it?"

I whined, " I want to have sex."

He hummed lowly, "I bet you do. We just had sex, Emara. What more do you want from me?"

"More sex," I complained, pushing his pants out of his hands when he tried to slide them over his legs. "Aid your patient."

Kade rolled his eyes with a grin, turning around and kissing me softly. I hummed, running my hands up his body while trying to move my hands to his lap.

"I need to go to my gym and sort some things out," Kade mumbled as I kissed down his chest slowly. "I wouldn't want you to attract attention to yourself and then have the entire Black family up your ass because you've been seen with me in public."

I sighed. "I hate this."

He frowned, caressing my bottom lip with his thumb. I leaned into his touch, sucking on the tip of his thumb.

"It'll get easier soon, okay?" He said, watching my lips as they stayed wrapped around the pad of his thumb. "For now, I'm going to have to stay your dirty little secret."

I wouldn't say little...

"Alright," I said instead. I heard him inhale sharply when I brought his thumb into my mouth, sucking on it. He pulled it out and pressed our lips together, moaning while I crawled onto his lap.

"I know what you're trying to do, Emara," he breathed out, pulling away just as I was going to deepen the kiss. "I need to go, baby. I'll come back tonight, alright?"

I frowned, watching as he helped me off of his lap and began to dress himself again. He grabbed his tee-shirt once his sweatpants were on and turned around so he was facing me.

"Don't give me that look," he said, biting his lip. "You know I would rather be here with you instead of this meeting but I have to go.

I shook my head and Kade chuckled, leaning down to kiss me softly. "I'll be back around five."

"Pinky swear?" I murmured, taking it out and holding it in front of him.

"Pinky swear," he agreed, linking our pinkies before kissing my knuckles. "I need to go now, though. I'll text you later, baby."

I frowned, feeling him kiss me softly before pulling away and walking out of my bedroom. I sighed, waiting until I could hear my front door close, I threw myself back on the bed and fell asleep.

***

A persistent knocking at the door woke me up with a loud groan. I ripped the blankets off of me and checked the time, seeing that it was nearly three in the afternoon.

What the hell? It was only nine when I last checked.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I called out, getting out of bed and shuffling to the front door. The second I opened it, I slammed the door again.

"Emara, let me in," Tristan pleaded but I didn't answer, locking my door. "Please, we need to talk."

"Yeah, let's talk," I laughed sarcastically, leaning against the door. "Let's talk about how you cheated on me with some bitch and then had the right to say that it'll never happen again, only to admit that you've been cheating on me for months — maybe even years!"