Three | Where the flame begins

You know the anxious and yet exciting feeling you get when you're looking forward to something, it could be a field trip, a date, or your birthday, something big you know? The kind of feeling that makes both your heart and mind race over each other towards the thing that's keeping you up at night.

You can't sleep, your body doesn't want to but you know deep inside that it'll help the time go by faster, but yet a strange type of adrenaline is rushing straight through your veins as you count the sheeps in order to sleep.

You feel scared but yet excited so instead of sleeping, you talk to the man outside your window. You pray to him to put you to sleep, to just make everything a dream but yet he doesn't answer.

That's the fate of our dear Jacqueline, instead of sleeping, she sat by her window with a cigarette between her fingers, taking a long drag out of it, before releasing the smoke out her nose. Somehow, time always seemed to be moving faster when she smoked. She wasn't sure if its because she zones out from time to time or it's because her mind only focus on that cigarette between her fingers instead of what's around until it dies out. Either way, it was distracting her, she was on her sixth one when the alarm clock began to go off behind her.

6:30 a.m

The girl couldn't do anything but stare at the rectangular device as it continued it's screaming. The noise bounced and echoed throughout her room and to the rest of the house, making it unbearable to hear so early in the morning but she couldn't stop it. Her body was tired but her mind was not, making it hard for her to move, everything else was asleep except for the brain that's been working overdrive since yesterday morning. So sadly, the screaming continued for a long while until she finally got the strength to turn it off because she knew if she didn't, her mom would and wouldn't be happy doing it.

With a tired and calm mind, Jacqueline dragged her dead limbs to the bathroom in order to get ready, and the process of that was embarrassingly long, taking a shower took forty to sixty minutes, face care took thirty minutes and getting dressed took twenty-six minutes which didn't really make sense because her outfit choice wasn't that much to deal with or put on.

She wore dark blue denim shorts that stopped at her upper thighs, a black T-shirt that was tied into a small knot to show off a little more skin, and a denim jacket to match with the following of white sneakers and white ankle socks. Her curls was once again left down to be wild as it wanted to in the spring breeze.

Not bothering to check herself out in the mirror, she practically ran down the stairs like she was flash. She didn't know if she was excited to see Steve or Billy. Billy should be the option right? He's her best friend, her boyfriend, her- Soulmate.

It couldn't be Steve, she barely knows him and besides, he did come off too strong when they first met, as if he was- desperate? Speaking of Steve, as the girl stepped on foot outside, the first thing she saw was Steve leaning against what she assumed to be his car, just staring at the sky with a nervous look.

"Morning Steven." Her soft tone caused him to jump out of thought as his eyes immediately landed on her which widen a bit as he took a good look at her body.

The only woman who has a curvaceous body was Mike's mom, making her the MILF in town, but it definitely seems like she has competition. Jacqueline wasn't skinny like any girls in Hawkins, she had curves all in the right places and then some; from her breast that was peaking out from her shirt, to her semi wider waist, to her mother-baring hips and big thighs. She had a pear like shape to her, it was different but incredibly attractive.