the one with the secrets

❁

all of the friends but ella and phoebe could be found at the kitchen table in the middle of a round of poker.
"this is unbelievable pheebs, how can you be married?" joey immediately caught phoebe as she and ella entered the apartment, the friends collectively pausing the round to listen.
"i guess we're getting straight to the point," ella unbuttoned and hung up her coat.
"well, i mean, i'm not married, married, ya know, he's just a friend and he's gay and he's just from canada and he just needed a green card," phoebe took her coat off trying to explain to the friends.
"i can't believe you married duncan. i mean how could you not tell me? we lived together, we told each other everything," monica crossed her arms, betray laying heavily in her voice.
ella awkwardly walked away from phoebe's side to where chandler stood, the girls still arguing over the marriage.
the two girls went back and forth for a bit until phoebe started spilling secrets.
"oh, c'mon, like you tell me everything," phoebe defended herself.
"what have i not told you?" monica's voice went all high and squeaky.
"oh, i don't know. uhm, how about the fact that the underwear out there on the telephone pole is yours from when you were having sex with fun bobby out on the terrace," phoebe eagerly revealed to the group.
all the friends rushed to the window to see if it was true—and it really was.
"wait a minute, who told you?" monica yelled at phoebe, until she looked back at chandler who happened to be the only friend that hadn't run over.
"i didn't know it was a big secret," chandler clenched his teeth.
"oh it's not big, not at all, you know, kinda the same lines as, say, oh i don't know, having a third nipple!" monica threw her arms in the air as she yelled chandler's secret.
the group rushed over from the window over to where chandler was standing.
"that's what that is!" realization hit ella as she giggled at chandler.
"you bitch," chandler harshly pointed at monica.
"whip it out, whip it out," ross chanted with his hands on his knees.
as the group continued to pressure chandler to show them his nubbin, chandler came up with an idea to get the focus off of him.
"joey was in a porno movie!" chandler blurted out to the group.
all of them turned around to look at joey.
"if i'm goin' down, i'm takin' everybody with me," chandler stood his ground.
"ahh, alright, alright, alright, i was young and i just wanted a job, okay. but at the last minute i couldn't go through with it so they let me be the guy who comes in to fix the copier but can't 'cause there's people havin' sex on it," joey flirtatiously explained before the friends went straight to asking chandler about his third nipple once again.

later that day, the friends went over to hang out at ross' for the night.
the group walked in on ross and julie stuck to each other faces and of course chandler took the opportunity to make a joke.
"uh, julie," chandler whispered out to her still keeping his hands around ella's waist.
"yeah?" julie pulled away from ross.
"sorry, you had a paleontologist on your face. but, uh, it's gone now, you're alright," chandler reassured her with a sarcastic smile.
"hi everyone," ross greeted all of his friends, now embarrassed from what had just happened.

"what's this in my pocket? why it's joey's porno movie," chandler waved the tape he'd picked up with ella earlier that afternoon in the air as he pranced to the tv.
"i'm fine with it, i mean, if you're okay watching a video filled with two nippled people," joey looked across to chandler and ella who were practically sitting on top of each other.
"great, people having sex, that's just what i need to see," rachel sarcastically cheered.
"what's wrong with people having sex?" ross fake punched rachel's side.
the rest of the friends–who sat around dancing to the video's intro music, just eavesdropped into the conversation because rachel hadn't stopped venting to them about ross the whole way over there.
"so is there like a story or do they just start doing it right—oh, never mind," julie paused watching her question be answered.
"okay, now wait a minute. that is the craziest typing test i've ever seen."
"all i say is, she better get the job," monica smirked at the screen as she ruffled her fingers through joey's hair.
"looks to me like he's the one getting the job," ross bounced off monica.
"shh, okay, here i come, here i come. see i'm comin' to fix the copier, i can't get to the copier, i'm thinkin' what do i do, what do i do...so i just watch 'em have sex," joey smiled as he laid-out the storyline.
"nice work my friend," chandler nodded with his eyes glued to the tv.
"thank you. wait wait wait, you see me again. hang on, the guy's butt's blockin' me. there i am, there i am, there i am, there i am, there i am..."

after rachel forced the friends to stay at ross's apartment late so she could ruin ross's night, ella and chandler ended up back in the apartment.
"she only did all of that because she didn't want them to sleep together," ella sat across from chandler at their kitchen counter, the two eating leftovers.
"i get that. if you told me all about how you were gonna sleep with someone else, i'd torture my friends by staying at your apartment until you guys were too tired to do anything too," chandler nonchalantly took another bite of his food.
"you would?" ella paused and looked from her food to up at chandler.
"of course i would. i know we're taking it super slow but if i knew there was someone else-"
"well you don't have to worry. i think the only other guy interested would be joey but something tells me you don't have to worry about that," ella swooped in jokingly, reaching out to hold chandler's hand across the counter.
just a moment passed before chandler spoke up again.
"so what's a secret you've never told me?" chandler snapped out of his soft gaze on ella.
"uh, well, i have a slight obsession with musicals, particularly annie," ella half-insecurely confessed.
chandler jumped out of his seat and tapped his fingers tips against ella's shoulder as he hummed 'its a hard knock life' and danced all around her.
"i'm assuming you've heard of it," ella sarcastically giggled as she watched the bing prance across their living room.
"i just can't get enough of you," chandler comically hugged and playfully kissed ella all over, nearly knocking her out of her chair.

1146 words
a/n: omg i updated