Click- So What Everyone's Drunk? (Christmas Oneshot- 23/12)

Kath's P.O.V.

This was the first Christmas we had where everyone was together, no one had gone home to their families this time around because today, for one day, we wanted to spend time together as a group. Our group was only the face of YouTube, however, Click, Elliot's girlfriend and siblings would also be there and Marcus, of course, I couldn't leave my boyfriend out of it.

"Mornin' Kath." Marcus mumbled from across the bed, throwing his arm out and accidently hitting me in the stomach.

"Oof! Marcus!" I groaned but I was laughing too. "It's Christmas morning though, isn't it?"

"Yes, it's Christmas." He laughed, moving to sit up. "Tannar, Lannan, Elliot, Liv, Isla and Grace should be here in about half an hour cause it's already almost 9."

"Alright." I yawned. "Are the presents all wrapped? I know you did some of them but I added a couple to the pile yesterday."

"Yup. Everything's wrapped and ready to go."

---------------------------------------------------

At 10am- a miracle I later thought considering normally no one was up before noon- everyone was gathered in the kitchen or living room of our house. There were almost a dozen of us, all 6 members of Click, my boyfriend, Elliot's girlfriend and siblings- Liv, Ilsa and Grace- and every single one of them had brought enough food and alcohol for 3 people. I physically groaned at the look of it and turned away for a moment, cringing slightly.

"Jesus." Marcus laughed, nudging me forwards. "That's a lotta stuff."

"Who thought this was a good idea?" I grumbled, but I was still happy. Everyone was here, laughing and chattering, hanging out with no worries for probably the first time since I had met everyone, years and years before. We were all so busy that we simply didn't have time to hang out as one big group, maybe half a dozen of us at once would make time to get together outside of recordings, but this many of us was truly special, all together, all without obligations and all there to celebrate and get drunk.

I was so ready to let go and just relax.

---------------------------------------------------

By the early evening everyone had perhaps had a little more to drink than they should have and it was getting pretty rowdy. We had opened presents earlier on in the day and almost everyone had received some form of gag gift for a laugh- Cray got a comb for his moustache, Lannan got a gingerbread making kit, Marcus got what looked like a stuffed toy dumbbell. I got about 4 different toy strawberries, one that smelled like strawberries too. They were pretty damn cute actually.

The actual presents were really nice as well, we did a thing kind of like a secret Santa but everyone knew who had who, and it was so you ended up with nicer stuff. One person bought presents for you and you bought presents for one person, so instead of cheaper and non personalized items from a dozen others, you got nicer, more thoughtful things.

I had had my fair share of drinks throughout the day but I was completely coherent and aware to what was going on, able to laugh at the stupid shit everyone else was getting into. Elliot was ranting about something to Bazza, Cray was being his happy drunk self and the girls, Liv, Ilsa, Grace and Tannar were all sprawled out over the couches in the living room, gossiping. I didn't know where Lannan was, he was probably off getting into trouble somewhere and Marcus was standing beside, an arm around my waist just like usual.

"This is certainly an odd Christmas." Marcus laughed, leaning against me. "We've never really had a Christmas like there, eh?"

"No, I don't think we have." I mused, watching as Cray attempted to chug back half a pint of beer. "But I like it. It's with our stupid, crazy friends and I really couldn't ask for much more."

---------------------------------------------------

At the end of the day, when it was nearing midnight actually, everyone was drunk and rowdy and I think everyone who was even remotely sober just wanted to go to bed. Those people were me, Marcus, Grace and Bazza, but everyone else was pretty smashed. We had long since put all the alcohol away and was attempting to chase everyone up into their bedrooms or into the guest rooms.

I managed to get some of the girls upstairs first, Liv and Ilsa, and their boyfriends quickly followed. I was glad for that considering Elliot and Lannan would have been the two most difficult drunks to deal with, and then we were left with Cray and Tannar, so that was easy enough to get them off to bed with 4 of us now. Tannar ended up sleeping on the couch and Grace ended up on the other, Bazza headed off to bed after everyone else had gone to sleep, leaving myself and Marcus.

"Night Bazz." I mumbled, waving to him as he headed up the stairs. "Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas Kath, Marcus." I heard before he disappeared out of earshot up the stairs.

I sighed a little, leaning back against my boyfriend. It had been an exhausting day.

"Well that was fun." I laughed quietly, looking over the mess that was the kitchen. "I guess everyone's gonna have hangovers in the morning."

"Yeah, probably. That's what happens when everyone's drunk I suppose."

"So what everyone's drunk?" I mimicked Lannan's earlier comment, just before everyone became to rowdy for me to hear anyone talk. "Yeah, I guess."

"Let's just go to bed." Marcus yawned. "It's been an eventful day."

"Oh yeah, it has."