Dead.

"In other news, Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy, ex-death eaters, were found murdered in their home today. The whereabouts of their son, Draco, is currently unknown. The Malfoys had been a prestigious family until they became known to have associations with He-Who-Must...." The sound of the TV was drowned out by a knock on the door. Harry wasn't really in the mood for company, though- he was now overcome with worry. He may have never been very... Ahem... Close with Draco, but he knew that it wasn't Draco's fault that he was born into a family of Death Eaters. Why Harry was fretting over it, he had no idea. He swung open the door, not bothering to cover up the concerned look that probably was plastered on his face. However, the concern quickly turned to shock when he was met face to face with Draco Malfoy.
"Malfoy? What- what are you doing here?" It was hard to decipher between the
Tears that stained his face and the rain that soaked his skin.
"Th-they're dead." He stuttered. "I had nowhere else to go..."
Harry stared for a moment, wondering whether or not to invite him in. One side of him was saying, 'What are you going to do? Slam the door in his face? He needs a place to stay!'. The other side of him, however, was saying, 'Are you crazy? This is Draco Malfoy we're talking about! Follower of the man who tried to kill you!'. 'But he was forced', Harry thought and then said, "Please, come in." Draco nodded and stepped in the doorway.
"Thank you."
~~~~~~~~~~
Harry sat Draco on the couch and ran upstairs to retrieve a pair warm, plaid, flannel pajamas. He brought them downstairs and saw Draco staring into space, completely oblivious to Harry's arrival.
"Draco..." He said softly. He didn't respond, to which harry snapped his fingers and said firmly, "Draco!"
Draco whipped his wand out and pointed it straight at Harry, a panicked look in his eye.
"Oh...." He lowered his wand. "Sorry."
Harry only smiled softly and said, "I got you some pajamas. Go change, I'll make you something to drink." He nodded, took the pajamas, and ran upstairs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When he came downstairs, Harry was ready with hot chocolate for the both of them.
"Wh-what's this?"
"It's called hot chocolate. It's a muggle drink. Try it- you'll like it."
"Is it poisoned?"
Harry was shocked. Was Draco really that paranoid?
"Of course not! It'll help you warm up. And calm you down. Please trust me."
Draco looked wary, but took a sip, and looked surprised he wasn't dying. Harry flicked his wand and lit the fireplace, causing Draco to jump.
"Don't worry. It's not going to hurt you."
Draco scowled at this.
"Of course it's not going to hurt me. It just startled me."
Harry sighed.
"Alright." He sat down next to Draco and looked at him. Draco looked back as if he were expecting Harry to say something.
"D...do you want to talk?" Harry was never really good with talking, but he felt Draco owed him some sort of explanation for just showing up at his house.
Draco looked down.
"The other death eaters came... The ones who think we betrayed V-..V-..... Him..... And they killed them. I ran. B-but.... Pansy didn't want me. Neither did Blaise or anyone else. They called me a disgrace. You were my last option."
Harry felt a wash of pity. This boy wasn't a villain. He was just scared, that's all. Harry also couldn't help but notice that Draco looked thinner... Sicker.... Than ever.
"Draco, when was the last time you've eaten?" His head whipped up, and he looked extremely shocked that anyone would even bother asking. He then responded by shrugging.
"Malfoy, you need to eat. That is not a question. I'll prepare you something."
"I'm not hungry." Draco looked actually... Scared to eat.
"Yes, you are. You might not think so, but you need food. Draco, the part of your life that is controlled by fear... Is over now. I can help you." Harry had no idea where these words were coming from, but he didn't regret them one bit. Draco didn't say anything, but he didn't oppose anymore. Harry headed to the kitchen and took out leftover chicken from the fridge, and almost stuck it in the microwave before he remembered he was a wizard, and warmed it up with a simple second year heating spell.
"Draco.... Here." He set the dish in front of him and Draco seemed to have to choke down a bite. Harry coaxed him into eating a couple more, but Draco could barely eat that.
"I can't eat anymore, potter, unless you want puke all over you." Despite the arrogant tone, this saddened Harry.
"Do you need to stay here tonight?"
Draco looked down and said, "w-well... If that's... O-okay... I could go to a shelter or a motel tomorrow...."
Harry placed a hand on Malfoy's shoulder. It was kind of more awkward than comforting, but he hoped Malfoy got the gesture.
"You're staying here. We may not have gotten along very well in the past, Malfoy, but I would never let you leave with nowhere to go. Stay as long as you please."
Draco smiled softly, but didn't look convinced. Harry looked at the clock- 12:24 AM.
"Look at the time. Come on, Draco. We should get to bed. You can stay in a spare bedroom." He nodded and followed Harry up the stairs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry woke up around three AM to go to the bathroom. Draco had gone to bed and would hopefully not wake up when Harry passed his room. However, when he did, it seemed he was already awake. Harry heard quiet sobs coming from the other room. He poked his head in the door to see that Malfoy was crying again, and it was scary to see. It was worse than the feeling of a close by dementor. Draco was sitting on the bed, with a picture of his mother and father projected out of his wand.
"Oh, Draco...."
"Potter! Get out! I-I wasn't... I can...." Harry cut Draco off.
"Come on."
Her looked confused, but took Harry's hand when he held it out. They walked together to Harry's bedroom.
"Get in, Draco. You can't be alone."
Draco nodded and crawled in, and Harry got in next to him. He reached over and slowly wiped the tear stains from Draco's face. But it was too late; Draco was already asleep. The last thought Harry had before he also drifted off was, 'I could get used to this.'