AHOY, MATES - A Few Things to Say

Hey guys!

I have a few things to say!

First and foremost, DAT LAST CHAPTER, DOE. 

LULZ.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am submitting this story into the WATTY AWARDS. I'm a little confused as to HOW I submit my story, being there are all of these "People Choice" awards and stuff that I don't understand. Please vote and leave feedback as much as you can to help support my books for the awards!!!

If anyone can explain to me if there is a regular Watty Awards going on, based on the genre of the book and whatnot, that would be awesome!

ALSO, I had a crazy idea of trying to get #naughtycupcake and #dimbff trending on Twitter??? It obviously helps me a lot in general to get my story shared on Instagram and Twitter, but I thought it would be HILAR if #naughtycupcake, alone, was trending on Twitter. LOL. I seriously want to take a screen shot of it trending. It will truly make my life?!??!!?!?!?!

So if you have an account, go hashtag #naughtycupcake and #dimbff!!! I'll also probably RETWEET you! (P.S- My Twitter is Katrocks247 and you should totes follow me, if you don't read my little annoying notes and whatnot at the end of every chapter.)

This clearly wasn't an update, but I'll be updating again soon!! (Probs next weekend.) I'm in college now, so it's hard to find time to write, and even writing this weekend set me really behind on my work. But it's okay, because I needed to update!!

* * *

Few questions to help me with my writing:

What do you think is going to happen next in the story?

What has been your favorite part so far?

>>>>IF YOU GIVE ME AN ANALYSIS OF EVERY CHARACTER THUS FAR AND TRY AND DIG DEEP IN MY WRITING, I MIGHT LOVE YOU FOREVER. I LOVE READING STUFF LIKE THAT.

Thank you, all! Sorry if you were dissapointed that this wasn't an update! I wish I had time to upload all the time, because I have a blast! But alas, I don't have time to write 24/7 (Lol get it)!

P.S- ANYONE WANT TO MAKE ME ANY AWESOME TRAILERS/COVERS FOR THE SERIES? I SERIOUSLY LOVE GETTING FAN ART/TRAILERS. I'M MORE OBSESSED WITH TRAILERS, DOH.

I'M REALLY NEEDY, OKAY? 

L8r, Reapers!

xoxo

Gossip Girl

P.P.S- (I always do this! WHY CAN'T I JUST END THE NOTE?!?!)

 I promised people in the DEATH IS MY BFF Facebook group (which you should all join) that if they posted a photo of themselves dressed like any of my characters in DIMBFF for Halloween (or in general), that I would send them an EXCLUSIVE letter from Death to Faith! I plan on writing that really soon, and it's going to be awesome. SO, if you would like to participate in that, it might take me a few weeks to do that letter, and you should join the DIMBFF Facebook group and post a photo of youself as my character!!!

Peace out, Jelly Beans. 

P.P.P.S - Harry Potter Jelly Beans SUCK!!!!