Chapter 30

Kara's POV

I felt a taste of whiskey in Lena's mouth as our lips moved together and then an image of Chris popped into my head. I pulled away quickly and saw Lena frown as I pulled away.

"I...I...have to go I'm sorry" I said as as I grabbed my keys and walked to the door.
"Kara wait, we have to talk please"
I just kept walking until got to my car and I felt a rush of guilt going everywhere.

I got into the car and left Lena at the door of her house with a worried look. "I can't believe I did this, but why" I thought as I got on the road to my house. I dialed Lizzie's number but she wouldn't answer and I really needed to talk to someone right now.

That's hen the idea of going for a run popped in my head as I saw a running track, I turned my car to go to the track's parking lot as it stopped raining. I got out of my car feeling a cold breeze on my face sending chills to my back.

I put on my headphones and played music trying to relax my body and focus. I stared running and I stared thinking about the kiss and how I cheated on Chris and how he is probably worried sick or something. All I could think about is Lena and the kiss and the promise I made to Alex when I was in bordering school.

I stared running faster and faster until my legs gave up, making me fall on my knees making a rush of pain shoot all over my body. "FUCK!" I screamed as I saw the blood from my knees and to make it worst I think I broke my ankle.

"KARA!" I heard Lena scream as she rushed to me making her purse drop, "What are you doing here Lena" I said as I tried not to cry from the pain of my knees and ankle. She just looked at me and said "I followed you trying to make sure you got home safe".

"Lena I don't need your help ok"
"You might not need mine but you need the doctor's help" the black haired girl responded, picking me up from the ground, and a flashback of when she took me to the roof of her dorm appeared in my mind.

I felt safe with her and don't even trying I gave up and she carried me to her car, taking me to the hospital.

*skip car ride*

The hospital was some what full and some what empty but, enough doctors to help me. "Well Well Well look who we have her Kara Danvers and nun other then Lena Luthor" said Josie as she walked forward to us "did y'all already get back to together because your expressions are telling something and those knees are telling me something else"

I could feel my whole face turn her and I noticed Lena looked down trying to hide her face "uh no she brought me here because I broke my ankle and my knees are all messed up" I said as I tried to move my foot. "Hmm ok, Lena can you carry her to this room over here" the brunette asked as she went to a room. Lena without a doubt she picked me up and took me to the room laying me down on the bed.

"Oh no" said Josie as she checked my ankle "I have some bad news"