Two

"Jungkookie!" Taehyung called out as he knocked on the door to Jungkook's room.

He checked on his watch, realizing they'll be late for school if his fucker of a best friend won't wake up.

"This guy..." Taehyung snickered as he rummaged through the drawers near the doorway, hoping to find the keys there.

"Gotcha." He beamed, the keys jingling as he walked in front of Jungkook's bedroom door.

Taehyung inserted the key, turning the knob in a hurried manner before finally getting in.

He saw Jungkook still on his bed in a fetus position, his comforter covering his whole body like a cocoon.

"Jungkook, hey." Taehyung pulled the comforter, revealing Jungkook with his eyes still closed, his upper body exposed, wearing only his boxers.

Taehyung groaned in frustration as he slaps Jungkook on his arm. "Hey sleepyhead. It's time to wake up." He said, constantly checking on his watch.

Jungkook just groaned, shifting his position, revealing his toned abs and his morning erection shaping in his boxers.

Taehyung quickly averted his gaze, suddenly feeling a bit awkward to see Jungkook in such a state.

"Hey. Jungkook!" Taehyung is losing his patience. He took a pillow and throws it straight to Jungkook's sleeping face with all his might.

"Fucker! Wake up." He groaned, getting another pillow and throwing it again in full force.

Jungkook groaned, his eyes finally half-opened. "What the fuck?" He grunted, voice hoarse from deep sleep as he shifted on the bed.

He saw Taehyung standing on the edge of his bed, his face annoyed and a bit flustered.

"What the fuck, Tae?" Jungkook groaned, pulling the comforter back on his body up to his head.

However, Taehyung is quicker. He pulled it again even before Jungkook could feel the warmth of his comforter, making him groan in frustration.

"Tae!" He roared, his mood sour after being awakened from his peaceful sleep.

"Get up, Jungkook. It's already 6:15 Dammit!" Taehyung cursed, slapping Jungkook by his arm.

Jungkook finally sat on his bed, eyes wide and fully awake, his hand gripping his hair in frustration.

"Fuck. It's 6:15?!" Jungkook blurted out, checking his phone to confirm. "Shit. Shit. Sorry." Jungkook quickly stood from his bed, unmindful of his nakedness in front of Tae, his boxers really not covering much of his skin, not to mention, his half aroused thing down there, saying good morning as well.

"You should be. We'll be late. Go to my house once you're done. Mama cooked breakfast." Taehyung retracted his gaze from Jungkook as the latter rushed inside the bathroom.

He has seen Jungkook like this before, he's even seen him naked when they were a bit younger.

However, Taehyung couldn't understand why he's so uncomfortable seeing Jungkook in his boxers now.

Taehyung shuddered, wanting to brush off the feeling. He quickly went out of Jungkook's house and went to his home just right next to the ravenette.

He entered his own house, seeing his mother in the kitchen, setting up the table.

"Where's Kookie?" Tessa asked as she placed the plates on the table.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "I just woke him up, Mom." He muttered, taking his seat right next to his mom.