Chapter 22

NEXT DAY

Like the usual, Jin was the first one who wake up cause he need to prepare breakfast for his kids and his...umm.. husband namjoon(😂) He wore his pink colour apron and started to cook. He made some chocolate chips pancakes with maple syrup, fruit salad and some granola. He also prepare some milk and tea for the members. He was too busy preparing the food until he doesn't realises someone already awake.

"Good morning Jinnie Hyung!" Namjoon said while back hugging the older. "YAH YOU SCARING ME!" The older said while rubbing his chest. "Hehehe..sorry hyung." Namjoon said while rubbing his neck. "Well good morning to you too Joonie." Jin said then started to cook back. The younger picked the plate of pancakes but being clumsy as usual he accidentaly dropped off the fork on the floor. "Joonie if you break anything on my precious kitchen, I swear to god I will beat your ass to Pluto." Jin said while holding his spatula. "If that real I will back off but since its not so I don't care." Namjoon said while grabbing a fork and started to eat his food.

"And why on earth do you think Im joking?" Jin said while holding his waist. "You don't have a heart to to thatcause you loves me so much." Namjoon said while winking at tha older making him blushed. "Whhaaattt? Joonie stob playing around and finish off you food." Jin said while cutting the fruit wanting to distract himself from blushing. The younger mentally smirking at the older.

"Good morning fellasss!" Jimin shouted. "Can you shut the fuck up shorty." Taehyung said while rubbing his eyes. "Hey, Im your hyung! Give me some respect!" Jimin said angrily. "Oh my god here we are. A.G.A.I.N." Jhope said while closing both of his ears. "Yah the different between us is only the months. Not different." Taehyung said while balling his eyes. "Well you sti- "Jimin being cut off by Yoongi. "Shut the fuck up. Are you gonna argue in front of food. Its ungrateful." Yoongi said while took his seat. Finally the maknaes give up and said sorry to each other. :')

"Good morning hyung!" Jungkook said happily. "Morning!" The others greeted back. "Good morning Taehyungie!" Jungkook said. "Good morning my baby bun!" Taehyung said and gave Jungkook a kiss on his cheek making the younger blushed. But still he gave a peck on the older's nose and took his place beside Taehyung. "Have a good sleep honey?" Jin asked. "Good as always." Jungkook said while looking at beside of his plate. "There's something missing hyung." Jungkook said while pouting. "What is it? Napkin?" Jin asked. "No." The younger said. "Strawberry?" Jimin asked. "Noo." Jungkook shaked his head. "Aha I know!" Taehyung said while showing his finger. "What is it?" Jungkook asked.

The older went to the fridge and took a carton of banana milk and pour it in a glass and gave it to Jungkook. "My bunny wants his banana milk isn't it?" Taehyung said while showing his boxy smile. "YESS TAETAE HYUNG RIGHT!" jungkook said while clapping his hands happily making the others cooed at him. "Well hyung Im going out with Jungkook this evening." Taehyung said to the others making some of them choke on the pancakes. "Omg my Taehyung already grown up!" Jin said. "Oooohhhhh shit!! Jungkook up now!!" Jimin said while grabbing the younger before he could react and went upstairs to Jimin's room. Making the others looked at them weirdly.

AT JIMIN'S ROOM.

"Why don't you tell me that you're going for a date!?" Jimin asked. "Calm down hyung. Taehyung just asked me yesterday night. How can I tell you bout it when you were busy cuddling with Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook pouted. "Oops my bad. Well we need to make you be gorgeous. Cause I want my Taekook ship to sail just like Yoonmin does." Jimin said while faking a tear. "Hahahahah I want to! But we have to be quick cause he said we will be going at 4." The younger said while looking at his watch. "Oh shit! Let's go the mall!" Jimin said. "Wooohooo let's go!" Jungkook said.

MEANWHILE

"What's wrong with them?" Namjoon asked. "Pfft you know how Jimin will react about his bestie." Jhope said. "Hahahaha well where are you taking him Tae?" Jin asked. "Its a secret Jin hyung. But.. Its not only an ordinary date. I want to propose him to be my boyfriend!" Taehyung said excitely. "OMGGGG!!" Jin and Jhope cheered while Namjoon and Yoongi closed their ears. "Dang, Im deaf now.." Yoongi said. "Well I have to buy him a ring. But I need someone to come with me too. Jin hyung can you come with me?" Taehyung asked getting a smiled from the older. "Of course! I wanna choose the most beautiful ring for my lovely baby donsaeng!" Jin said while clapping his hands.

AT THE MALL

"Ok now we have to buy you some clothes that stunning and beautiful. Intimidating but not too much. I don't want my bff to be a perv yet. Okay focus! Where do we start? Oh let's go to that outlet!" Jimin and Jungkook went to the outlet and bought some clothes. They also went to several shops to buy other things. "Omg hyung look at that choker! We need to buy it!" Jungkook said. "Geez you right its hot as fuck. Im sure you gonna make Taehyung having a boner LOL ." Jimin said while laughing. "Hahahaah wait...what is a boner?" Jungkook asked Jimin innocently.

"What the fuck!? You doesn't know? How can a human be this innocent?!  Well you will know later so yeah.."( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) They went into the shop and bought the chocker with some lingerie. Its for Jimin not Jungkook. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Don't ask me dude .Ask Yoongi maybe he know🤪After they tired shopping the whole mall they went back home went they realises that its already 1 pm.

MEANWHILE

"Wow thats so many choice!" Jin said while looking at variety of rings. "Which on should we choose Tae?" Jin asked why looking at the younger. "I don't know hyung." Taehyung said while looking the rings. Suddenly a girl that wearing a uniform greeted them."Hello there! My name is Lisa. Welcome to Berlin's Diamonds. How can I help you?" Taehyung and Jin smiled greeted her back. "Well I want to buy a ring for my umm..soon-to-be boyfriend. Do you have any suitable collection?" Taehyung asked.

"We have variety type of rings. Do you prefer diamonds or cursive writing on the ring?" The girl asked while searching for something. "Umm...I prefer cursive one." Taehyung asked while showing the girl a ring that have a cursive writing wrote my life. "Oh nice choice! Let's see what type of colour and material you interest in." The girl showed  Taehyung and Jin a showroom that full of rings.

And let's just said that Taehyung found a perfect ring for his baby bun. And they both went home happily. Taehyung can't wait to spend time with his lover

Just a short chapter. Its just a filler. More chapter will be coming soon!

Don't forget to vote babies! I luv u 🤧😘