Chapter 23

"Hyung how do I look?" Jungkook asled after finished styling his hair. "Cute as fuck thats the good one!" Jimin said while hugging Jungkook. "Well I still nervous bout the date. What I have to do? Ohhh shittt Im nervous!" Jungkook  said while biting his lips. "Geez calm down! My advice is BE YOURSELF. Cause Taehyung loves for who you are. Not what your new attitude will be." Jimin said while fixing Jungkook's makeup. "Thanks a lot hyung. You doesn't know how much you help me already." Jungkook said making the older cooed. "Aww sweetie. Im your bff sister. Always be there."

Jungkook smiled brightly in front of the mirror. "Suddenly he looked at his watch. It's already 3.57! I have to be hurry." Jungkook said while grabbing his phone. "Okay goodluck!!" Jimin said while waving his hand. Jungkook went downstairs and saw no one in the living room so do Taehyung. He then decided to find Taehyung. Once he opened the main door, the first thing he saw is Taehyung. He can't help but blushed a bit.

"Hyung! You scare me!" Jungkook said shyly. "Sorry petal. Will you take this as return?" Taehyung said while giving Jungkook a bouquet of red roses which was Jungkook's favourite. Jungkook took the bouquet and shyly muttered a small thanks to the older making him chuckled slighty. "You look very beautiful you know." Taehyung said while admiring Jungkook's body up and down. "So do you." Jungkook said while playing with the hem of his shirt. Blushing furiously.

"Should we get going babe?" Taehyung asked him. "S-sure!" Jungkook said while following Tae to his his goddamn Lamborghini. Taehyung went to the passenger seat and opened the door. "After you my princess." Taehyung said while smiling making the younger blushed. "Thank you my lord!" Jungkook said playfully with a blush on his face. They got inside the car and Taehyung drive off them to the unknown place.

TIME SKIP

They already stop at a place that rarely people been. It was high above the hill. But there's some bench and tables showing that it was a picnic place. Jungkook looked at the older weirdly but the older just smiled and asked the younger to go out and see the scenery. Jungkook was hesitant at first, but then he sure Tae wouldn't hurt him so he got out off the car and went to the one of the bench and sat there admiring the beautiful place.The place was chilly and windy, so peaceful with no town noise. The scenery was so beautiful. Sometimes, Jungkook can smell the nature. Pure and clean. No construction or pollution.

But then, he saw Taehyung got out off the car standing there leaning against his car. Jungkook decided to ask him why he brought him here."Tae, what we are here?" Jungkook asked. But then Taehyung showed him a picnic basket. "I loveeeeee picniccccc!!" Jungkook said while jumping up and down. "Let's set up first." Taehyung said while putting the basket down. "Let's go!" Jungkook said cheerfully getting an 'aww' from the older.

TIME SKIP

"Done!" Jungkook said happily as they both finished setting up the picnic place. They both then sat on the mat but not talking anything to each other until Jungkook turned his face to Taehyung only to see that Taehyung was staring at him. Jungkook realised it and blushed abit. "Tae, why are you staring at me? Am I look messy or something?" Jungkook asked while touching his own face.

"No..you look stunning sweetheart. Don't worrry. Let's drink our champagne should we?" Taehyung said while pouring some of the liquid into two of the wine glasses. But Taehyung had another plan. "Umm Jungkookie can you check in the basket if there's extra fork?" Taehyung said. "Oh okay wait a minute." Jungkook said and turned to his back to check on the fork while Taehyung smirking cause his plan was working. He then grabbed something from his pocket and he put it inside of Jungkook's champagne. Fortunately, right after he put it, Jungkook turned.

"Tae, there no extra fork!" Jungkook said while pouting. "Aww sweetie its okay. Now let's drinks our champagne." Taehyung said while giving Jungkook the glass and the younger smiled not realising whats inside his drink. Taehyung and Jungkook raised their glass and cheered. They take a sip on their drink and suddenly Jungkook felt something on his lips. When he took it out, he almost have a heart attack when he saw a ring in his glass. At the same time Taehyung who looked at the younger all the time smiled widely.

"T-Tae, what is this?" Jungkook asked hum trying his best not to cry. And then, Taehyung grabbed both of his hands tightly while looking at the younger teary doe eyes. "Jungkook-ah please look at me." Taehyung said softly making thr younger look at him tears still threatening to fall.

"Jungkook I had fall in love with you sice the time I met you. Since our debut, I can't help but fall everytime I saw you making aeygo. Every time you sleep with me, I wish that you will be there for the rest of my life. I admit that Im jealous when I saw you always clingy to others. When you in you littlespace, your baby behaviour making me go nuts. No matter if you a little or big,You still the baby maknae for Bangtan family
Thats why, I want to make you mine before others grab you. I do understand if you're not a gay. I love you so much and more than anything and anyone is this world. I don't want to lose you. Even though the air in this earth are more than enough, I still wanna share mine with you. I also wanna share my heart with you."

"Will you be my boyfriend Jeon Jungkook?"

Jungkook on the other side can't hold back his tears anymore. He let the tears flow through his flawless face. He quickly wiped the tears away and nodded as return. "I will be yours Kim Taehyung" Jungkook said while holding the ring tightly. "I love you too. With all of my heart." After Jungkook said this Taehyung also letting his tears out. Happy cause finally he found his true love. Happy that jungkook doesn't judge him to be a gay insted he love him. Taehyung quickly grabbed Jungkook for warm hug.

They pulled off the hug and stared at each other's eyes. Their eyes full of love and trust. They can't help but interwined their hands while looking at the view. The scenery of the sunset was the witness of their love. "Jungkook?" Taehyung said while holding their hands. "Yes?" Jungkook looked at the older. I love you. Taehyung said while clamping his lips with the younger one. Their kiss was slow..full of love.. After a good 5 minutes of kissing they pulled off. Taehyung stared at the younger now swollen lips. "Beautiful" he thought. "I-I love you to Taehyungie."Jungkook said while claiming their lips again.
Taehyung can't be more happy than today. Finally he found the one he need.

Jeon Jungkook.

The angel of Euphoria.

Ayeeee bitchess how are you? Im your you stupid author nim😆 I know this proposal was the MOST WORST EVER. Im sorry cause Im never know how to confess. I don't even have a boyfriend LMAO.

Whatever Im just happy finally Tae confeds to the bunny🤧 It sad to say but the end of the story are quite near.😋 don't worry I will make another story. But Im switching my account so yah plz don't leave me.😢😢😢

I love you guys so fOcking much😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 don't forget to vote babies✨💖✨💖✨