Chapter 24

The both newbie couple spent their night  with having a romantic dinner at the seaside, watching movie and grabbing late night coffee. Let just say they come home at 1 in the morning. And now, the couple was cuddling on the couch while watching some TV. ( the others already sleep cause they don't want to disturb the new couple moment Uwu )

Tae, thanks for today. You make me so happy. Jungkoom said while resting his head on Taehyung's chest. Baby, the one who should say thanks is me. You doesn't know how happy I am. Finally I found my love. I could not be more happier than now, Jungkookie. Taehyung said while hugging the younger tightly. Jungkook couldn't help but let a tear fall at Taehyung's word.

Baby we need to go to sleep now. Its almost 2. Taehyung said while caressing his lover head. Hmm...ok..The younger said lazily when suddenly he being lifted up in bridal style. Of course by Taehyung. Tae, I can walk by myself! Jungkook said while trying to get off from the older.

How can I let my baby bunny walk by himself? Taehyung said while pecking the younger's nose making the younger blushed. Taehyung brought the younger to his room and put him softly on the bed. Taehyung gave him a small peck on the lips and said goodnight to the younger. He was about to leave went he felt a tugged on his shirt. When he looked down, Jungkook was pouting like a little puppy.

Whats wrong petal? Taehyung adked while running his hands thrulough the younger soft hairs. Can you sleep with me? Its raining and I doesn't like storm. Jungkook said while looking down. Aww sweetie why don't you just tell me?  C'mon let's go to sleep. Taehyung said while took off his shirt. (FunFact: Taehyung doesn't like to sleep with his shirt on.) He then grabbed the younger waist closer to him.

He sniffed the younger scent on the crook of his neck. Hmm...rose... Taehyung said making the younger giggled and blushing a bit. Taehyungie stooopp! It tickles! Jungkook said while laughing when Taehyung started to gave him little kisses on the neck. Finally the older stopped his action and continue to hug the younger tightly.

I love you Taehyungie

I love you more Jungkookie

I love you most TaeTae

And I love you most-est baby.

Hey that word doesn't even exist! Jungkook said while giggling. Yes, and I make it exist just for you. Taehyung said while winking at the younger making him blush furiously. After that they shared a sweet long kiss showing themselves how much they wait for this. They pulled off slowly looking at each other eyes deeply.

They finally closed their eyes and drift off to the dreamland not forgetting to hug each other tightly. Taehyung looked at his sleeping bunny and smiled. He closed his eyes and fall asleep with a smile plastered on his lips.

NEXT MORNING

Jungkook opened his eyes revealing a handsome man who was hugging him. Still sleeping cutely. Jungkook want to cuddle with him but the others must be questioning him why he woke up late. So he have no choice but to get up from the bed. He doesn't want to wake uo the ilder cause he know how tired he was. So he let him sleep while Jungkook headed downstairs.

Good morning hyung! Jungkook greeted the others at the dinner table. Oh hey Jungkook! You wake up late today. Namjoon said. Yeah...sorry! Jungkook said while scratching the back of his neck. Well Jungkook eat your breakfast before its cold! Jin said to him. Okay thanks hyung. Jungkook said as he grabbed his food.

Wait...where is Taehyung? Jin asked. Maybe he still sleeping in my room. I will check on him. Jungkook said while putting his plates down and went upstairs to his room. He opened the door expecting to see his lover was sleeping on the bed but he only saw empty space on it. Out of nowhere someone hugged his waist from behind. OMG TAE! YOU MAKE ME HAVING A HEART ATTACK!  Jungkook said while pouting.

Aww sorry baby. Taehyung said while hugging him. Now TaeTae wants his good morning kiss. Taehyung said while pulling Jungkook to face him. Jungkook gave him a small kiss on his lips and quickly ran off the room getting a pout frim the older. Dress uo and vown downstairs. Jin hyung made you breakfast! Jungkook said while giggling at the older's pout.

TIME SKIP

Taehyung finished clean up himself and went downstairs. Hi hyung! Sorry I woke up late! Taehyung said. Its okay, even Yoongi is not awake yet. Namjoon said while watching TV. The younger just chuckled at the older word.Taehyung come here! Jin shouted from the backyard. Taehyung heard his hyung called him so he went to him.

Hi hyung! Why do you call me here? Taehyung asked while looking at the older who was picking some tulips. How it went yesterday? Jin asked excitely. Everything went soooo perfect! We went to beach, having picnic, watching movie and grabbed some coffee last night! He even say yes to be my boyfriend! Taehyung said happily. He can't even hide his smile. OMGGGGGGG! Jin clapped his hand while jumping around.

Im soooo proud of youuu! No matter Jungkook have a big wide bunny ass smile on his face this morning! Jin said while smiling. Talk about him,  I doesn't even see my baby. Taehyung said. Maybe he be with Jimin. You know right Jimin is very close to him. When it come to couple thing he was in the role. Jin hyung said while giggled making the younger joined him.

TIME SKIP

Taehyung finished his breakfast and went upstairs searching for his boyfriend. He went to Jungkook's room and opened the door. His eyes widened at what he saw.

Jeng jeng jeng~~~ a cliffhanger! What will happen? Check out at the next chapter! Im sorry for a late update sweetie. Im having some personal problem and thank to god its over.

Thanks for 1k+ !!! I love you so much!😘😘💖