Wrapped In Satin

Sage carried me inside and I was trying my best not to say or do something I would be ashamed of. 

"You need a shower." He stated and then took me to one of the bathrooms upstairs. 

It was small and had only had a shower. I smiled knowing that he had to wash me since I would most likely slip if I were to do it myself. I clumsily stripped my clothes and it was then that his seriousness about the whole situation loosened up a little. However, he stayed determined to take care of me despite eyeing my body all over. I stepped in the shower as he adjusted the water to be warm. He then gathered my hair and put it up into a messy bun. I held onto his arm while he sprayed me with water everywhere except on my face and hair. He didn't stay putting shower gel or anything on me, he just rinsed me so that I would sober up a little. He couldn't even imagine how much I enjoyed it. Once we finished he passed me the towel in which I wrapped myself, then he moved me closer to the sink and started splashing water onto my face. This time the water was cold. It helped me feel somewhat better but I still felt sick. 

We went into a bedroom which I've never seen before but I was too drunk to notice what it looked like. He made me sit on the bed and went searching through some drawers. He pulled out an old t-shirt and made me put it on. Then he laid me down and I quickly fell asleep. 

_

The sun rays on my face woke me up and my first reaction was confusion. Where was I? I was completely lost for a whole minute and then I got up into a seating position. Slowly the memories came back. 

I was wrapped in blue satin sheets and the bed had a black baldachin. The bedroom too, was old fashioned. I looked around and saw Sage's blue satin robe hanging on a chair with a blue satin pillow on it. Even the curtains had the details made out of this material. This guy apparently really liked satin, especially in blue. It reflected his character in a way. The infinite depth of blue colour reflected the complexity and depth of his character. The material added to this depth illusion too. Its dark shade mirrored how mysterious he is as well as some sort of darkness inside him. 

I stretched and got up. I realised I had his t-shirt on me and suddenly the memory of him showering me came back. It instantly brought shame and embarrassment, especially because I was drunk and disturbed his evening. Geez Lorenzo...What were we thinking? 

I went down the stairs and found no one in the salon where his piano was. I called his name out loud and he replied back. The reply came from the library and I pushed the heavy door open. I found him inside working. 

"Sage, I'm so sorry about last night. I've no idea why my brother got you into this. Sorry for the hassle." I blamed it on Lorenzo even though I was the one who created the whole issue by getting drunk. 

"It's sir for you, and it's fine. You shouldn't drink like that, someone might take advantage of you." His words brought back the memory of him showering me without a single pervy touch. I truly appreciated the fact that he took no advantage of the situation while I was drunk.

"I know, I didn't eat much and drank fast. Anyway, I'm sorry again. I'm gonna go home. Thanks for everything." I turned to leave with shame written all over my face but he stopped me.

"Your brother told your parents that you slept over at your friend's house and that you'll come around noon. Now it's 9am." He pointed at his watch and I sighed. 

"Thank goodness. They would've killed me if they saw how drunk I was." I went over and sat on the sofa where I read that book once. I had a splitting headache so I grabbed it with my hands.

"Headache?" It was as though he read my mind. I nodded in response. He then got up and left the room, soon coming back with a glass of some weird juice. It smelled horrible but I downed it at once because I was thirsty and I figured it was something supposed to help.