Introduction

Hello to you all.

A very Warm Welcome to Chaotic Wires of Love❤

I hope you enjoy Investing your Precious time into the Fictional Tales off my Head.😊😊😇❤

.........

...........

** If you are reading this work/story on any other platform other than Wattpad/India Forums, especially TRUYEN4U.net then you are very likely to be at a risk of a Malware Attack for these sites are Mirror sites – who are reflecting our work through a malware lens. If you wish to read this Story in its Orignal, Safe, form, please go to Wattpad/ India Forums.**

Please bring it to my Notice by Messaging me on Wattpad, where in my username is – mysticaltales11111 - if you read this Story on any other platform, apart from Wattpad/ India Forums.**

....................

Editing/ Proofreading Disclaimer**

I have not Proofread/edited my work Before Posting up the Chapters.The Chapters that you will read are the FIRST draft and I posted it Up without proofreading/editing, as that is going to push me back on time and delay the update which will hinder the speed of the updates coming up in the story. I apologise for the Inconvenience on the same,as I really am pushed for fending time for editing( as of now) however Writing is something I am very passionate about and I pen down my thoughts and plots because writing is a free form of expression/catharsis for me.I do not claim to Present to You a Picture Perfect Grammatically/ Proofread Edited work.Please definetly ignore editing/common repition of words/ typo errors etc – while you Read.

Thank you so very much everyone and I shall now let you dive in without further Delay❤

........

Introduction to the Plot

Arnav and Khushi were together for a while, in the story of their Lives.She had loved him with all her heart, and he had cared too.However, back then,time wasn't in their favour,and they parted and their lives took them miles apart from each other.

He went on to successfully live his dream,but his life was devoid of Love.

She carved a settled and safe life for herself, but her heart was devoid of Love.

Will they be able to find their way back to each other, and rekindle the chaotic connection that once bound them to each other?

...............................

Arnav Singh Raizada – 32 years old, super successful business tycoon , inheriting most of his wealth from his industrialist father Arun Singh Raizada.But ever since he took over the Raizada Industries, he has expanded into various business verticals taking his father's dream to newer heights.Today, Raizada Companies had its hold in almost every growing sector in the country. His father had stepped down as the CEO four years ago. Arnav returned from the US when he was 28.He completed his MBA at Harvard at 25 and then worked with Mckinsey as a strategic business consutant because he wanted to gain experience in a different environment before returning to India.

He is a no nonsense attitude person when it comes to his business, and to the point, straightforward and semi-introvert personality which people assume to be his arrogance because of his position,a misunderstanding he isnt bothered by much because he believes that people who truly know him, understand and acccept him for who he is,he could be arrogant and unreasonable at one moment and extremely warm and caring in the next (towards his family members and close friends and business associates).

His personal life has obviously been very interesting, thanks to his dynamic and enigmatic personality ,he has had his share of flings in the past many years, but only one meanignful relationship which lasted for 6 months,until he screwed things royally,and they parted ways.He hasn't been able to get himself to feel much for real post this breakup, eight years ago.But now coming to the present , obviously his family is after him to get married, especially his mother and sister.

The Raizada's live in Delhi.

.............

Khushi Gupta Mehra is a warm, happy go lucky, chirpy beautiful girl who takes Life as it comes, and copes up each day with a huge smile on her face.She is 28 years of age, married at the age of 22 to Aaditya Mehra, and they had been living in New Zealand until five years ago, when the family wanted them to move back to India, after the birth of their twins Atharv and Myra.Khushi was an orphan and was adopted by Shashi and Garima gupta at the age of 4.She was a brilliant student ,always on top of the class ,she had won a full scholarship to the prestigious undergrad programme at Babson Collge,Boston USA, but due to personal reasons she had taken up the exchange programme for the last 6 months with a college in New Zealand and finished her studies there, this was where she met Aaditya ,arranged through her families,and they married shortly after as she completed 21.She is a lovely human being, very kind and compassionate and optimistic,and a wonderful mother to her two children.

Coming to Love, she had ofcourse been a firm beleiver and had always fantizised about being captivated by the magical power of Love all her life.However she had only one meaningful relationship in her college days which left her completely broken, shattering all her illusions about love.She had married Aaditya,because they had this deep friendship and understanding,because when they met, they were both nursing their broken hearts,and it was this common pain that kind of led them to partner for Life.Ofcourse they loved each other but more as companions, they both knew and it was a clear understood fact between them that,those crazy chaotic boundaries of Love(that insane, passionate,emotion that drove you to do stupid things was a territory they wouldn't tread into).

The rest of the characters involve Arnav's family – The Raizada's (His parents Arun and Ratna,who have a happy marriage, his sister Anjali, his dadi and his cha-cha and chachi Atul and Mamta and their son Akash and his wife Payal and their little daughter Mira who was 4 years old)

Khushi's family – Her husband Aditya Mehra, her kids Atharv and Myra who are 4.5 years old and her parents and her in Laws.(The characters will be introduced as the story progresses)

......................................................