LVIII

Some of you called Lorenzo 'Mr. Vscogirls' and 'boomer' and I haven't been the same since.

Falling in love had never been a concern of mine, in fact, it had never even crossed my mind

Throughout my high school years I had seen each and every girl I knew— and didn't know, break down over some dumb guy in the most random places at the most random times, and had vowed to myself that I would never be like them, that I would never give that much power to a man. Besides, I'd very much enjoyed the stress-free life I'd used to lead.

Now, naked as the day I was born, lying on an elegant but rather uncomfortable wooden desk while waiting for the man who could both shatter me and piece me back together with a snap of his fingers to enter me, I felt stupid for ever wanting to deny myself the beauty of love in favor of meaningless sex. Sure, meaningless sex couldn't result in tragedy, unlike love, but even that devastating pain was better than a life devoid of strong emotions and passion.

Lorenzo impatiently pushed his shirt off, remaining completely bare in front of me. "Baby..." He murmured with a small smile, bending down and claiming my lips in a fiery kiss while his hands pushed my legs apart, allowing him to better step between them. He then wrapped his palm around his thick erection and guided himself inside of me. "Oh, fuck."
My Italian lover wasn't fond of swearing, so hearing how easily I could get him to do it was a massive ego boost every time. I was doing that to him, I was tainting this once virtuous man.

I moaned loudly at that delicious invasion, at the feeling of his big length being completely buried into my still-spasming pussy. "Oh my God." I brought my legs up and planted my feet on the edge of the desk instead of letting them dangle freely.

My most handsome man straightened himself and laid his hands on my knees, then began to fuck me slowly, setting an unhurried pace. It seemed that he wanted to make this last for as long as he could, given the circumstances. "Baby... This image will be forever engraved in my memory." He murmured with a dreamy smile, thrusting into me with force and intensity. His eyes kept roaming all over my body, appreciating every inch of my figure.
He couldn't leave me and go back to his wife when he was looking at me like this, it was impossible. He was mine already, he simply wasn't conscious of it yet.

I beamed at him and reached for his big hands, which I then settled on my waist. "I need you to go harder, Lorenzo." I wrapped my legs around his hips and pulled him closer to me, for I needed skin-to-skin contact, I needed to feel the weight of his body on top of me.

He lowered himself onto me to kiss me with something I could only describe as forceful roughness, a sort of consuming, sizzling roughness generated by the powerful passion burning between us, and I took advantage of that to also wrap my arms around his neck and hold him to me. His tongue was relentless in its attack, fighting with mine for a few long seconds before becoming soft, enveloping, sliding along my tongue sensually.