Chapter Four

I burst out laughing, slapping my hand on the table. "Oh my god, Liam!" I choked and he just grinned back.

He told our parents about the engagement during dinner and now we were eating a chocolate mousse pie and drinking champagne to celebrate. "Boo, are you playing your solo tomorrow at the game?” I nodded my head as I bit into my pie. Ah, so good. "Well, we'll all be there then. The game starts at five, right?" I nodded again and my mom smiled.

It was really nice to sit here and have fun. Brenda was having just as much fun as I was, and my parents were actually happy that she was here, hell we all were. Brenda has had such a hard childhood and I feel bad for her, it just sucks.

"Argh! I need to do homework and got to sleep!" I yawned and pushed my plate away. I rubbed my eyes and groaned.

I kissed my mom's forehead and then my dad's. Lyssa gave me a huge hug and so did Liam. "Do you want to help me with Chemistry? I failed it my junior year and that's the only reason I'm in it..." Brenda muttered and I chuckled.

"Sure I can help, come on,” I said and Brenda said goodnight to my parents and congratulated Liam and Lyssa again.

We got upstairs, her room across from mine since that was the only spare bedroom.

"Hold on, let me get my stuff and changed." She said and I nodded my head, going to my room.

I walked into my in suite bathroom, thankful I had my own so Brenda and I don't have to fight over the one bathroom upstairs. I pulled out my contacts and slipped out of the bathroom. I pulled my shirt off and tossed it in my hamper, grabbing my pajama pants.

I slipped off my jeans and pulled those on, falling on my bed. Brenda walked in and shook her head as she yawned. "I'm so tired,” She mumbled and dropped on my bed next to me, setting her bag next to her.

I nodded my head and put on my glasses, scrunching up my nose. "You look so cute in those!” Brenda said and I laughed, rolling my eyes.

"Let's just work on homework." I said and she sighed.

"Fine, fine,” She huffed, making me laugh.

We worked on homework for a few hours, both of our heads ready to explode by the time we were done. "Night Cameron," Brenda said as she left my room, looking tired as hell.

I put my stuff away and tossed my glasses on my nightstand. I flipped my lights off and stared at my ceiling. I can't believe Alec talked to me.

I laughed and shook my head, snuggling into my covers and falling asleep quickly.

"Wake up!” I jumped and almost collided with Brenda's face. She grinned down at me and I laughed lightly, pushing her away so I could sit up.

She grinned and dragged me out of bed. "I need to shower," I groaned and she just giggled.

"I know, go shower!” She pushed me towards my bathroom and I stumbled in there, cursing under my breath.

I showered quickly, realizing it was little later than usual. I jumped from my shower and ran a towel through my hair before I tucked it around my waist.

I walked to my room and closed my door, locking it. I changed and then gathered my things and stared at my nightstand. I sighed and put on my glasses, going against contacts today.

It was Friday though, so my nerves were racing as I walked into my kitchen. "Morning," I yawned at the table full of people.

"Hey, so do you mind if dad takes you to school today?" Liam asked and I frowned, shaking my head. "Okay, it'll be easier than having like four cars drive to the school tonight, we can just car pool.” He said and I nodded.