Part 1

Jo 👑

"Alright Charlie I see what the problem is." I said while taking my gloves off.

"What is it Jo Dementia, Alzheimer's?" Charlie said. I laughed and shook my head.

"Diabetes your still drinking sodas I see." I said while writing on my clipboard. He waved me off.

"Only a one per day Jo you know I hate that low calorie shit." Charlie mumbled.

"Charlie sodas raise your blood pressure up you can't keep coming here-

"Yes I can that's what you get paid for don't you?" Charlie said. I sighed.

"Of course you can come here Charlie but-

"But shit Jo I pay you doctors more than enough at least you can do is better more welcoming back in my day we only had to pay a penny to see a doctor you heard me one cent." Charlie said while raising his finger up. I nodded.

"Your right Charlie I apologize." I said.

"Now help me off this shit." Charlie said while trying to get off of the bed. I chuckled and helped him up.

"Okay Charlie I'll up your medication alright but you have to do what I say no more sodas." I said sternly.

"If I pay for them ima drink them." He said.

"Charlie."

"Bye Jo I'll see you next week." He said while walking out of my office. I shook my head and walked out my secretary Felicia was writing in a folder.

"Jo your parents called again." She said.

"I'll call them tomorrow I'm to tired to talk." I said while putting the clipboard in the basket.

"How was Charlie?" She asked with a smirk.

"Same as always refusing to do what I say." I said while chuckling.

"That old man got problems." She said while laughing and shaking her head.

"What are you up to tonight?" I asked.

"Going out with some of our coworkers wanna join." She said while getting up.

"nope." I said.

"Come on Jo youn ever wanna do shit." She pouted.

"Bills got to be paid." I said while grabbing my things.

"Girl your bills are well taken care of." She said. I shook my head and laughed. "Look we going to be downtown at that new spot that just opened if you want to come you are more than welcomed to boo." She said while walking out. Later on when got home I found myself picking out a outfit to wear to the club. I put lotion on my body then sprayed it with body oil and then put on a red dress and left my hair in its curly state. I'm not going to lie when I was driving downtown the club Felica and the girls went to was packed so I decided to go to a bar next to the club. I ordered a couple drinks and was already tipsy did I mention I was a light head. My phone rung and I looked at the caller Id it was my mama. I groaned and turned my phone over and started sipping my drink.

"Boy problems?" A deep voice said next to me.

"family problems." I said while sipping my drink and looking at him. I was thrown off guard because Jesus that man was fine as hell I cleared my throat and faced forward.

"ah family don't be like that there not going to be here forever." He said. I scoffed.

"I pray they won't." I mumbled. I heard him chuckle and get up and sit closer by me. He smelled like expensive cologne mixed with a hint of Hennessy it smelled good as hell.

"My name is Lucas." He said with his hand out.

"Jo." I said back. He smiled. Somehow we ended up in the bathroom at the bar tumbling over each other in a sloppy make out session. He roughly took my dress off exposing my body to him he kissed my stomach all the way down to my pussy. I moaned in pleasure and then he added fingers and started fingering me my eyes rolled back and I came all over his fingers he stood back up and grabbed my neck and bent me over so my hands were touching the sink I looked at him through the mirror and he smirked I was embarrassed that he caught me staring so I looked down and he started stroking me slow it was good but he wasn't pleasing me I wanted him to go rough as crazy as it sounds.

"Harder." I said. he raised his eyebrows.

"Ight." He shrugged and grabbed the back of my neck and started hammering my shit. He smacked my ass hard and went deeper inside me.

"Shit girl." He said while he smacked my ass. After a good fifteen more minutes we both nutted.