18: Heat (Lemon)

Warning! Lemon approaching, I repeat, lemon approaching!

Quirk: Bunny

 Spring. I always hated spring. I was fine with being part-rabbit, I loved my ears, my tail, my ability to see well in the dark, but I hated it when spring rolled around. For actual rabbits it was a fun time, a joyous time, but for me it was utter hell. Especially when I had the extremely attractive and irresistible Shoto Todoroki as my boyfriend. I whined in my room, trying desperately to relieve myself of this burning heat by placing a pillow between my legs. I squeezed my legs together but there was no release from the heat.

I hauled myself up in my dorm room, making an excuse to Shoto saying that I was really sick and I didn't want him catching it. He tried to come in by saying he wanted to make sure I was nursed back to health, but I insisted on him staying away. I knew if I was in a room for too long with him that I might go crazy. Annoyingly I'd have to face him at school tomorrow, and I still had no idea how I was going to deal with that.

- Todoroki's POV -

Laid down on the sofa in the common room, I tried reading through my book but my thoughts were solely on (y/n). I desperately wanted to know if she was okay, but she wouldn't let me see her which I found quite odd. Ashido, Asui and Hagakure walked into the common room and sat down on the sofa opposite me. I acknowledged their presence by sending them a glance.

"Hi Todoroki!" Ashido said brightly.

"Hello," I replied simply.

"How's (y/n) doing?" She asked.

"She's okay I think, still very ill though, she won't let me see her," I sighed.

"'Ill'? She's not ill," Ashido said and I looked up to her, confused. "She's in heat!"

"In what?" I asked.

"Heat... you know how I enter a hibernation state during the winter, well rabbits always feel the need to mate during spring, and that's called heat," Asui explained and I felt my cheeks heat up fast.

"Honestly I would've expected her to be desperate for you," Ashido teased.

"I'll help (y/n)! You know, because I care about my friends so much!" Mineta's pervy voice sounded as he ran through the common room at top speed, towards the corridor (y/n)'s room was on. I blasted ice towards him, trapping his feet and making him fall over.

"Are - are you serious?" I asked the girls, wanting to clarify.

"Yes," they all said in unison.

"Perhaps you should go and relieve her of some of her stress," Ashido teased and I scowled at her, but I couldn't lie, I was intrigued. I walked away from the squealing girls, past Mineta who was complaining dramatically, and headed towards my girlfriends room. Once there, I knocked gently.

"(y/n), please open up."

"I-I can't... I don't want you to get ill," she responded but I rolled my eyes.

"I know you're in heat," I said through the door, and there was a pause on the other side. I heard a shuffling from inside, then the lock click on the door, her opening it slightly. She was dressed in her pyjama top, black underwear and was sweating slightly.

"H-hi," she mumbled, shyly.

"May I come in?"

- (y/n)'s POV -

"I know you're in heat," I heard his deep voice say through the door. My stomach dropped and my heart missed a beat. I suppose he was going to find out at some point, so I slowly got up from my bed, wincing every time my legs brushed against the other, and unlocked the door, opening just a little. Seeing him leaning against the frame in a black shirt that defined his muscles underneath, a simple smile adorning his face was enough to make me go weak at the knees, heat building up in me like his fire.